Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
I'm well aware that Rotella is JASO MA rated. I'm also aware that Rotella has extra additives for ash deposit control. Does a Goldwing engine require ash deposit control? No. How does the ash deposit control additive affect the clutch? You and I don't know unless we test it scientifically. I'll spend the extra $2/liter (Canada) for Goldwing specific oil. If I could buy a sleeping pill prescription for the saved $8 then I would send them to you. It seems you are more agitated by my not using Rotella than I am.
I subscribe to this philosophy.

I have a question mark in the back of my head when I reach for the oil jug and it says diesel on it. On the other hand, when I reach for the jug of Pro Honda GN4 and it says full synthetic motorcycle oil on it I don't have those doubts.

It's my bike; I get to choose the oil

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
Hey Z, here's my original thread on it:

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?3...ghlight=Fumoto

Any questions, shoot me a PM
That's where I found the p\n! Thanks Ken!

This baby fits perfectly and has a hose nipple; you can use it with or without a hose attached. I'd prefer to have a 90 degree elbow on the end so that the oil didn't stream out. I almost went with another p\n that would allow me to fit an extension and an elbow on it, but eh, this one will do just fine.