My harley lemon was a 13RG custom. 5 times in the shop in exactly 1 year and 10,000 miles for elecrical issues. I have to admit I really do miss it and I know I say a lot on here that I'm going back to the new RG because I can't seem to get comfy on this bike but I really don't know. I'm not loyal to any one brand at all. I just enjoy riding and do it as often as my work scedule permits. I just like the look and sound of a v twin. And sorry guys Harley's sound way better than any metric v twin. Had a roadstar with full Vance and Hines and although it was loud it did not have that deep rumble... And yes I like that. But the performance of this f6 is gonna be hard to walk away from. Talked to a guy at a concert last night on a victory cc and he loved it and my wife also liked the look. It's his 3rd Vic and no problems. Last one he put 60k on it. That new vic magnum is sharp. But so is the RG. And the f6 is pretty fun to ride. Grrrrrrr. The only prob I have is I can't afford 4-5 different new bikes haha!!! Ohh well I'm gonna sit back and ride the f6 this summer and who knows what I'll be getting in the spring. Just thought I would chime in on the YOU SHOULD BUY A HARLEY