eBay seller: themonogrammingqueen - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: eBay seller: themonogrammingqueen

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    My stuff slides on top of the liner vs the liner sliding in the bag.

No 'non slip' on underside.

I believe at least one person has added Velcro to make sure there was no slippy,,,,

I thought they were kinda thin, too, but I'm not sure that it creates any problems.

I believe they are made of outdoor carpet.

I went to this person's Ebay page and asked about her making me a shirt in long sleeves and what was on the front of the shirt...here is a copy of my question.....

"How about a long sleeve shirt that says 1997 - 2014 ??? Which is a true statement and what is on the front of the shirt and any other color than black??? Steve0080 Mod/F6B Board"

Her response.....wait for it............... " Whatever "

Maybe she did not think I was serious, maybe she took my statement as being rude..... no sure what to make of her response..... I am in the wrong?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I read your question to her probably 20 times now and it still doesn't make sense to me.

So, yeah. Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Awesome guys!

Do these have the non-slip bottom surface?
    Try rubberized RV non slip cupboard [for toolboxes too] material. It comes in rolls at various outlets, but Walmart carries it in the RV and housewares departments. Around 2.00 a roll. Use the mat as a template then use scissors to trim as needed. Comes in a variety of colors.

Attachment 6898

Thanks unsub. I'm thinking about using double sided sticky tape.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    "How about a long sleeve shirt that says 1997 - 2014 ??? Which is a true statement and what is on the front of the shirt and any other color than black??? Steve0080 Mod/F6B Board"

Why would you want a shirt made of outdoor carpet material???

Granted, it would probably wear quite well, but might be a little stiff,,,

If you go to her "store" she sells Valkyrie shirts and I wanted one made!!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    If you go to her "store" she sells Valkyrie shirts and I wanted one made!!!!!
    LOL! I figured as much, but just couldn't resist!!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    Why would you want a shirt made of carpet material???
    Easy now, some of us have carpeted backs, we Silver Back Gorillas have feelings too

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I purchased mats from her a couple months ago as well. As stated above, pretty much a piece of outdoor carpeting with F6B sewn on it. Not bad for the money. I ordered mine, waited a week and heard nothing from the seller dispite shipping supposed to be priority. When I finally sent an email she replied said she had been on vacation and she would get them out later the next week. When I got them they were rolled up in a bag and took quite a while to get them to lay flat. I still gave her a positive rating but suggested she consider shipping them in a way that they were flat with a piece of cardboard or something. Never got a reply or a feedback rating from her.

I don't think I would be doing business with her again.