ColonoscopyJournal:

Thread: ColonoscopyJournal:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Been there, done that. Very accurate description, Larry.

The one thing I can't forget is how beautiful one of the nurses was. She was striking. She was also the nurse who told me "ok, I need to pull your underpants down" as I was noticing how beautiful she was. I was nervous; I thought I might spring wood. She started pulling my underpants down, I took a few calming breaths, and then I woke up in the recovery room. No idea if I sprung wood.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Sorry, this was the funniest thing I ever read...the previous was second....
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

You have to say yourself what would possess anyone to enter this particular field. Unlike a gynecologist where the good ones make up for the bad ones no one every said "Did you see the ass(hole) on that girl?". And you have to do men, now I know it must be done but what in the name of Sam Hill makes a young college med student say " I want to specialize in the Devil's Onion Ring". The only thing I can think of is the $, is it that good?
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

That was funny as chit BigLarry...glad everything came out alright! (pun intended).

Hmm. I rather enjoyed mine.

I assume you wrote this and not reposting. Excellent humor and writing! Reminds me of Dave Barry. I hope you post more stuff like this in the future. Can we set up a GoFundMe for a prostrate exam? Can't wait to read about that!