READY TO PULL THE PLUG???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: READY TO PULL THE PLUG???

READY TO PULL THE PLUG???

Several months ago I explored in purchasing a new F6B but the numbers didnot workout. I recently found a 2013 F6B Deluxe at a HD dealership with 2,900 miles. I worked out a deal on the F6B trading my 2012 HD Softail Heritage Custom plus $1,000.00. I checked out the numbers and they seem really good. Basically the F6B would be $13,000. My concern is trading in the HD . I do own a 2002 HD Roadking Firefighter Special Edition. My idea I would have the best of both world. Was wondering if other members have the same situation and any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Batt13 View Post
    Several months ago I explored in purchasing a new F6B but the numbers didnot workout. I recently found a 2013 F6B Deluxe at a HD dealership with 2,900 miles. I worked out a deal on the F6B trading my 2012 HD Softail Heritage Custom plus $1,000.00. I checked out the numbers and they seem really good. Basically the F6B would be $13,000. My concern is trading in the HD . I do own a 2002 HD Roadking Firefighter Special Edition. My idea I would have the best of both world. Was wondering if other members have the same situation and any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    Kept my '95 FLSTN Heritage Special to keep the F6B company.
    Sold the '81 Wing, '98 Valk, and '73 Ironhead.

Good decisions....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

No worries, traded in my 2013 Road Glide Custom for a 2013 F6B, best thing I ever did. The ride, comfort and power is no comparison, all that and liquid cooling. Make the move, you won't be sorry. I still have a 1200 Sportster that I'll be dumping by spring.

I bought my 2013 F6B outright, and kept my 2011 Road Glide CVO. I found I wasn't riding the CVO so I let it go after about a year.

Have owned (2) bikes, at one time, in the past. Found I always gravitated to one bike as my favorite. The 6 is my favorite at this time and have no need for another bike.

I traded my 2007 Street Glide for the F6B. No regrets because my SG was a turd. Worst bike I ever owned. A year later I bought a Sporty 1200 Custom so now I have both and love it.

I have to admit I prefer riding my F6B. I think some of it is because it is new still. I took my Valkyrie out for awhile the other day and I'm reminded what fun the Phat Girl is. Just a different experience. I have a few reasons for not selling her though. One big one is my wife won't let me sell it. It's sentimental . Two, it is a 2000 Valkyrie with 80,000 miles on her. It runs awesome ,looks awesome, gets compliments whenever I take her out. I've got some time and money invested into getting her where I wanted her to be, but it is still a 15 year old bike with 80,000 miles on her. I'd probably have to part her out to get a decent dollar for her and the thought of that just makes me sick to my stomach.

I have owned as many as three bikes at one time. Like metioned, I tended to gravitate to the favorite bike and eventually dumped the others and kept the favorite. For now, I intend to only own and ride one motorcycle, the F6B.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Although enticing...it is hard to have more than one girlfriend !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I was up to 7 bikes and just started to sell them off . I never would have thought how much I really like my F6B .
    Sold my Fatboy last year went to a buddy so i did not feel so bad I get to visit ... LOL
    I still get a little razzed when I'm riding with my harley buddies but I did notice they don't talk as much about there biikes when something breaks .. I think I moved the bar a few knotches up having more time riding than fixing .