What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 10
Page 10 of 126 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

Installed iPod holder yesterday.

Attachment 9450

Got these in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to try them out.

Attachment 9451

That time of the year in the great white north so I gave her a bath, changed the oil, topped up the tank with ethanol free gas and Amsoil stabilizer, put her on the lift and pulled the battery. It's going to be a long winter.

I had Helibars installed this week and have been riding and making minor adjustments to get them just where I want them. They were expensive, but worth it if you want to be able to adjust the bars for added comfort. My F6B is just about perfect now.

I connected my Iphone to my intercom system using Kennedy Electronics devices and wiring. Really works well.

Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    That time of the year in the great white north so I gave her a bath, changed the oil, topped up the tank with ethanol free gas and Amsoil stabilizer, put her on the lift and pulled the battery. It's going to be a long winter.
    I'm still on the road.
    +10C Sunday, so I'll be out. I'll winterize when snow is here to stay. I'm hoping that's not for at least 2 more weeks yet.

My winter additions will include full LED bulb replacement, digital gear indicator, SpeedoHealer, fork brace, and Fenda Extenda.

Blew the dust off her after mowing the grass with the garage door open......Almost time for her annual wash...lol....................Dickie

I'm taking her to the Advanced Rider Course Saturday to shave some paint off that belly-pan......
    Cheers,
    Steve

took off the luggage rack and seat and disconnected the lock for the right side saddlebag, I am used to having trunks that can be left unlocked and find it a real PITA to have to use the key just to toss a few items in to go for a ride, also half helmets go right in so for a quick stop to be able to toss the helmet in the bag I find a good feature. I'm not real paranoid about someone opening it up, but I wouldn't leave a lot of value in there.
    also bought a pair of little blind spot mirrors , yet to install

I have my bike apart in the garage...doing the SoCal lights in the turn signals ( waiting for switch back bulbs ) while I'm waiting, I am using a tap on all the bolts heads in the seat and will add never seize, 4 down and 4 to go....bought a GL 1800 tall shield, used, to use till the new Clearview shows up....no rush, will be watching the Bronco's game on Sunday and doing a Prime Rib Roast in the new Weber Grill ... Life is Good !!!
    I am replacing the LED turn signals I added when the bike was new...will be putting them up for auction in a few days or whenever I get the pic's taken..have a couple of shield to pass on as well...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com