Seriously???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Seriously????

Quote Originally Posted by Marine Gunfighter View Post
    This stuff is all over the news, radio and Internet. It would be nice to get on a motorcycle forum and not have to see it here.

One saved round.. though not stated as eloquently as some may have liked. I believe anyone with some education understood that the Mayor's statement was taken out of context.
    It is all over however I think this forum does a great job keeping off topic threads in the off topic forum and not on the motorcycle related threads. That way people who do not want to hear or see do not have to.

This stuff is all over the news, radio and Internet. It would be nice to get on a motorcycle forum and not have to see it here.

One saved round.. though not stated as eloquently as some may have liked. I believe anyone with some education understood that the Mayor's statement was taken out of context.

Seriously???? How can what she said be taken outta context? She said what she said and she is now trying to back track it. And then you insult anyone who heard the same thing w/ that crappy education comment.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

They all need a tough Mommy like her:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/28/us...son/index.html

Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    Seriously???? How can what she said be taken outta context? She said what she said and she is now trying to back track it. And then you insult anyone who heard the same thing w/ that crappy education comment.
    Agree; context, schmontext... it's was a dumb statement in any context in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurare79 View Post

There's hope with people like this around.

Don't get exited . Many might like it , but after riot she will be prosecuted for "child abuse" .

@Limoles: Haha... good one!
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim

You got that right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurare79 View Post

You are 100% correct!!!! We need a whole bunch more of her! I know mine would have been doing the exact same thing to me!!! And then Dad would put his learning on me as well!
    That Mom truly loves her son. If she didn't she would have done it! I know every butt whoopin' I got was outta love!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Riots and looting are the way that inner city families upgrade their electronics, furniture and housewares.

shooter

Don't click on it. This is the OTE. The F6B is the topic. We are off topic. Its OK. Phantom says it is. Just stay in the motorcycle section of the forum. We use this section to current events and useless drivel.