Hello...New F6B owner - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello...New F6B owner

I do that ride at least once a year

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post
    I look forward to following this forums and participating when I can. I live in Northeastern Lower Peninsula of Michigan if anyone finds themselves riding up this way give a holler, we have wonderful roads, forests, lakes and rivers up here.Attachment 22487
    I was just up thru your neck of the woods about 3 weeks ago, I came across M55 to Tawas and ran 23 up thru Oscoda to Alpena and then took 32 back across thru Gaylord and down 131 back to my home in Cadillac. Always liked that ride up the coast as I was a delivering freight up that route before I retired. Its nicer on the B instead of a truck though.

Valve Stems

When I bought my F6B I was surprised that Honda was still using those same rubber valve stems that my Valkyries had. I had one mess up a trip, too. Needless to say my old Valkyries and new F6B all have metal stems now. I even added Show Chrome TPMS to the F6B. It's nice to see the tire pressures and temperatures as you ride.

Welcome and nothing like a bike out of the crate. Same way that I got mine.

Sweet Ride Bro,

Got mine right out of the crate as well.

Let the aftermarket accessory binge begin! Great group of folks on this forum, much like the VRCC. Welcome and congrats!

New Wing resize.jpgnew wing 2 resize.jpg
    Lake City Honda
    Warsaw, IN

Welcome, RTaz! I bought a 2013 out of the crate last summer from a dealer in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Got a pretty good deal on it also.

Former Valkyrie Interstate owner. I totaled out two but neither was really my fault---wrong place at the right time. Bought the B after the second total out and haven't looked back. LOVE the B.

I was wiggydotcom on the VRCC but just wiggy here.

I also have tire pressure monitors but have the FOBO brand..I really like them for piece of mind---especially since I'm running a Bridgestone Driveguard runflat and want to know if it loses pressure.
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

Welcome from PA! Nice ride!

Thanks again

I am a long time member of the Valkyrie Riders Cruisers Club and have been blessed with a lot of good friends from that group. I'm glad to see many of the people over here too, Dave, JackB, Wiggy, sixtogo and I'm sure there are a lot more. Seadog next time your coming through this area let me know maybe we can hook up and ride. I wonder if their are anymore F6B riders here in Michigan?
    Robert RTaz Tasior

To the forum- from NY. This is an awesome bike and the peeps in this forum are very helpful if you have questions, they love to ride and the banter that goes on is very entertaining...lol

Quote Originally Posted by RTaz View Post
    I am a long time member of the Valkyrie Riders Cruisers Club and have been blessed with a lot of good friends from that group. I'm glad to see many of the people over here too, Dave, JackB, Wiggy, sixtogo and I'm sure there are a lot more. Seadog next time your coming through this area let me know maybe we can hook up and ride. I wonder if their are anymore F6B riders here in Michigan?
    There's Seadog in Cadillac.
    Opas Ride in Oakland County.
    There's a few others scattered around the lower peninsula.
    We had one rider in the UP, but he traded his F6B in for a trike.
    I'm in Macomb County, only seen a handful of F6B's in my area.

to the board! We have a Rally in about 6 weeks try to come down!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com