WOW! Is this board dead or what?

Thread: WOW! Is this board dead or what?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When I made the original post in this thread, I didn't consider "views" as being board activity as most others seem to. I was referring to new posts and threads being added to. There doesn't seem to be much "back and forth" chit-chat so to speak. Not that it's a bad thing, just different than another forum I frequent where there is discussion about motorcycles, guns, politics, plumbing repairs, trips, and many other subjects all on one board, where here we have many sub - boards that separate things which made the "General Board" seem slow to me by comparison. No biggie, just making an observation. Carry on guys.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    When I made the original post in this thread, I didn't consider "views" as being board activity as most others seem to. I was referring to new posts and threads being added to. There doesn't seem to be much "back and forth" chit-chat so to speak. Not that it's a bad thing, just different than another forum I frequent where there is discussion about motorcycles, guns, politics, plumbing repairs, trips, and many other subjects all on one board, where here we have many sub - boards that separate things which made the "General Board" seem slow to me by comparison. No biggie, just making an observation. Carry on guys.
    Some people like to look but not touch.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    When I'm on this site I click on What's New and that shows all the different boards.
    I also go the other forum that you do go on, which I enjoy but I don't need to know about some of the personal problems some members also have. (cookie-dough comes to mind).

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    When I'm on this site I click on What's New and that shows all the different boards.
    I also go the other forum that you do go on, which I enjoy but I don't need to know about some of the personal problems some members also have. (cookie-dough comes to mind).
    Yeah, Cookie is a real treat.