Seat question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seat question

RDL (Russel Day Long) W/Backrest, Ergo 3 pegs.... an awesome combination. Had an Ultimate on a VTX before and this beats it hands down. Might go for the risers as if I slouch a bit I have to reach a little for the grips. I did a ride-in for a custom fit on the RDL, well worth the trip and the extra $85.

Ultimate seats.

Mustang

I purchased a Mustang from a forum member, what a difference. In five minutes I knew it was the bomb! I can ride for hours on this seat without issues, stock seat had me crying uncle in 30.

fl1madmax

Ultimate 4 times and still buying them !

Quote Originally Posted by foodog2 View Post
    I think I need a new seat. I have the stock seat with a backrest and the pressure on my ham bones is horrible after an hour. I have not put highway pegs on yet and think that might help if I could stretch my legs out from time to time and change my seat angle. I have tried scooting around on the seat to move the pressure point but no help. Any thoughts? I really don't want to drop a ton O cash on a seat!

Other than that I have 750 miles in the two weeks I have had it and am not having second thoughts.

I bought a Ultimate King and so did my Two Neighbors, yes we all have Black F6B's I have V&H pipes, one with Cobra and one stock, cant decide, but we all Love the king seat, were 6 ft. to
    6"5', 300-500 mile days a breeze, with Perfect back rest !

Mean city has not done a F6B any won't until they see one. Anyone close to Charlotte NC? It's too far for me to go up there. I could buy a seat for that!
    I have a ride-in-appointment with them on 9-25-14 for mods to my stock F6B seat (think I'll go with the Double Decker Memory Foam and a deluxe seat heater all for $325.00....they do show a picture of an F6B on their web site.

Quote Originally Posted by TnHeath View Post
    I have a ride-in-appointment with them on 9-25-14 for mods to my stock F6B seat (think I'll go with the Double Decker Memory Foam and a deluxe seat heater all for $325.00....they do show a picture of an F6B on their web site.
    I have a ride in appt on the 29th. I plan to do memory foam, gel and heat. Not sure which package since they had to see the bike and were not sure what they could do with the stock seat cover.

fl1madmax

On My 4th Ultimate seat Love them 600 mile days

I think I need a new seat. I have the stock seat with a backrest and the pressure on my ham bones is horrible after an hour. I have not put highway pegs on yet and think that might help if I could stretch my legs out from time to time and change my seat angle. I have tried scooting around on the seat to move the pressure point but no help. Any thoughts? I really don't want to drop a ton O cash on a seat!

Other than that I have 750 miles in the two weeks I have had it and am not having second thoughts.
    I have rode Ultimate seats for 12 years, 600 mile days , Strugis 3 times from Florida, and one 27 day trip 5700 miles, all in the comfort
    of a Recliner lol. they are not Cheap, $1200 for both Pass and Driver Back rest, but it will be the only seat you ever buy and
    if you dont like it you have 30 days to return, thats how confident they are .