First group ride with my F6B!

Thread: First group ride with my F6B!

First group ride with my F6B!

I have a standard Black F6B with fog lights and all of the deluxe upgrades, minus the center stand. Yesterday, I went on a small group ride (8 riders in total) to Shenandoah National Park. It was a mix of bikes in the group (1 Street Glide, 2 Hayabusas, 2 GSX600s, 1 V-Rod, 1 Honda Shadow with ape hangar bars, and me on the F6B), and when we met up, everyone was floored by the looks of the F6B. It really is a looker, and stands out when next to other bikes.

We put on about 350 miles in total, AND I HAD A BLAST!!! While I'm sure it's no "Tail of the Dragon" or whatever, the park had its share of twisties and they were super fun and exciting! We weren't trying to die, so we took them all around 40-45 MPH, but it was great!!

On the back highway during the return trip, the V-ROD guy decided to "open it up". Well... let me tell you, I decided to give chase, and the F6B accelerated like a rocket and caught him!!!! Talk about a rush!!!!! Even the Hayabusa guys were nodding their approval of the F6Bs quickness when we stoped for lunch. Everyone also asked if the bike was in some kind of stealth mode, because when I shot by them, they couldn't hear a thing!!

Speaking of lunch, while we were in the restaurant, people were in the parking lot looking at our bikes, and everyone was hovering around and taking pictures of the F6B! We got caught in a thunderstorm, on the way home, but the F6B was sure-footed and solid. The bike was definitely the "Belle of the Ball", even though I must admit I LOVED the OEM touch-screen navigation on the Street Glide!! It looks much better than having an aftermarket device on a mount. Hopefully Honda will make one for us soon.

I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole31 View Post
    I have a standard Black F6B with fog lights and all of the deluxe upgrades, minus the center stand. Yesterday, I went on a small group ride (8 riders in total) to Shenandoah National Park. It was a mix of bikes in the group (1 Street Glide, 2 Hayabusas, 2 GSX600s, 1 V-Rod, 1 Honda Shadow with ape hangar bars, and me on the F6B), and when we met up, everyone was floored by the looks of the F6B. It really is a looker, and stands out when next to other bikes.

We put on about 350 miles in total, AND I HAD A BLAST!!! While I'm sure it's no "Tail of the Dragon" or whatever, the park had its share of twisties and they were super fun and exciting! We weren't trying to die, so we took them all around 40-45 MPH, but it was great!!

On the back highway during the return trip, the V-ROD guy decided to "open it up". Well... let me tell you, I decided to give chase, and the F6B accelerated like a rocket and caught him!!!! Talk about a rush!!!!! Even the Hayabusa guys were nodding their approval of the F6Bs quickness when we stoped for lunch. Everyone also asked if the bike was in some kind of stealth mode, because when I shot by them, they couldn't hear a thing!!

Speaking of lunch, while we were in the restaurant, people were in the parking lot looking at our bikes, and everyone was hovering around and taking pictures of the F6B! We got caught in a thunderstorm, on the way home, but the F6B was sure-footed and solid. The bike was definitely the "Belle of the Ball", even though I must admit I LOVED the OEM touch-screen navigation on the Street Glide!! It looks much better than having an aftermarket device on a mount. Hopefully Honda will make one for us soon.

I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!!!!
    great story. this is a fantastic bike, and hey, the dragon is neat , but it ain't the end all for riding. i grew up here in N. ga., & drove it, rode it a lot before it got "famous". too many speed racers trying to prove something on that road now. anyway, glad you love your 6 ! you live in some great riding country, i'm planning on heading that way soon. ride safe !

I ride weekly with the same crew and we add in a bike or two. All of them have Ultra Classics(limited) and street Glides, but when we are all parked up you can see people just gravitate to the F6B and bypass the $32k bikes. They also have cams, exhaust, and power commanders and when I rap the throttle they are a dust in the side mirrors.

I am extremely happy with the F6B and will see how the Mountains of Georgia and NC treat it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole31 View Post
    ...Everyone also asked if the bike was in some kind of stealth mode, because when I shot by them, they couldn't hear a thing!!

I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!!!!
    That's what I like... fast and quiet!

The Stealth F6...... swooch and it was gone.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Welcome to the fold, we been there and done that!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    Welcome to the fold, we been there and done that!
    Amen brother!

Stealthy and wait.... when they run, go get em....
    Attachment 8166
    ED209 says RED is faster, you have 20 seconds to comply !