I run a Pro Oiler on my CTX700 DCT. Flawless operation. Easy connection and routing, I use the tach input rather than the GPS module. It dispenses a preset amount of oil every X miles, and you can easily adjust the amount of oil you want to use. I run it fairly low most of the time (weather in Ventura is rarely wet, and rarely are the roads that dirty), but turn it up with a few button pushes when I do hit rain or dirt. It's a positive displacement system, so it works with just about any oil - I use the leftover 10W40 from my oil changes (a change takes 3.6 quarts, and 0.4 quarts will last me about 8000 miles - time for a new oil change!).

Love the unit! Idiot proof, and I got 34,000 miles out of my chain - unheard of in the Ventura area (the dealer was astounded - even the sprockets still looked good). Yeah, I have some oil fling on the rim and the underside of the bike, but I ride - it's not a weekend show piece (36K miles so far, in 2 years - with 10 of those 24 months having me overseas and not riding).