Winter "tinkering"

Thread: Winter "tinkering"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    Coming from the long cold Canadian winters I should get off my ass and insulate and heat the garage so I could "tinker".
    No joke
    I went out yesterday (shelter w/ no heat) to start my winter mods but thought it was too cold to mess with the tupperware and some of my mods have two sided tape and that aint working either so....this years upgrades are waiting for a liitle bit of warmth

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    No joke
    I went out yesterday (shelter w/ no heat) to start my winter mods but thought it was too cold to mess with the tupperware and some of my mods have two sided tape and that aint working either so....this years upgrades are waiting for a liitle bit of warmth
    I agree about the cold and the garage..I have been going to insulate my garage door panels since a friend of mine had new doors put on his garage a couple years ago..His doors, he has three, have fiberglass 2" thick panels inside and it really makes a difference with the inside temp...That coupled with a propane heater really makes it comfortable enough to work inside for a while...OH, Well, Spring is coming soon, I hope!!!

Others found different alternative

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Silly Video
    Okay -it's riding when it's chilly. Yes, it is technically the Winter Season.
    However, I shut it off after he said he was turning his bike "like it was a Gold Wing."
    Obviously never ridden one. Silly man.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce