EC LED Headlights

Thread: EC LED Headlights

EC LED Headlights

Just a quick post about EC headlights. Installed 4 of them this week for low and high beams. Low's......piece of cake. Highs......biggest pain the a_ _ I've ever installed but did get it done. Will say that obviously it's night and day the difference from stock to these LED's. Probably similar if not exactly the same as SoCal's lights but had heard good things about their products. Also have their F6B tankbag and clear LED turn signal housings on the way. Never thought I'd see a tankbag for a Goldwing or F6B but they have one and the mount is too simple and easy to install. I have their fog lights on back order and hope to see them in several weeks. Their mounting for those fogs is way too simple compared to the SoCal installation. May not be AS solidly mounted, but will most likely be solid enough. I should know by the first week of Jan. Just finished around a 700 miler down to the real hill country around Leakey and Bandera and headed in several months to Big Bend with the same amigos from the hill country trip. Anyone interested living in this area or down around Georgetown or Austin for the Big Bend trip is welcome to PM me over the next few months.

I'll keep you in mind. I go to West Texas on three day weekends several times a year. I'm in Fredericksburg...in the middle of the best roads in Texas.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Deal. We'll be going through your town on that future trip. Not sure when but I'll be posting a notice as we get closer to a date after the new year.

Big Bend trip was cancelled for April due to you know what...the DosEquisVirus. Got it planned for this coming November. Just have to see if Big Bend will be open.

Do you really want to go to Big Bend or Terlingua, Alpine, Marfa and/or Fort Davis?

I forgot about this tread. I've been on the Texas Motorcycle Grade Tour and passed through Dallas several times.
    Last edited by SeaSteve; 06-24-2020 at 02:41 PM.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.