2015 Victory Magnum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Victory Magnum

2015 Victory Magnum

http://rideapart.com/2014/08/factory...15-magnum/4444

If this were an exam, Victory wold get slapped for copying from Honda's paper. The rider in these ads looks just like the one in Honda's.

Idk who's designing bikes at Victory but they might not wanna read the comments posted: (puke, yuck, gaudy) I don't think its that bad.

Same comments Honda got with the f6b,Valkyrie and 1300 debute in 2013 so who's to say.
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Pimp my ride?

UUmmmmmmm.....no
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The comments on that page are quite good. Got me to chuckle a couple of times.
    ---
    When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

I road the Magnum at Sturgis and was not impressed at all. Those of you who think the stock FCB wind shield is bad, wait till you try the Magnum. Plus that big front wheel wants to cave in at slow speeds like I've heard choppers want to do. (Never ridden a chopper.)

I think that Victory is pretty sharp. I love seeing Victory and Indian stepping up and giving us better options in the Vtwin world.

A for effort. C for execution.

Just seems like something ain't right about it; the only thought that really pops in my head is that this ain't an F6.

I think that Victory is doing exactly what they should be doing - creating bikes that people want. The v-twin market right now wants baggers and that is what they've done. A modified cross country with a lower stance, a better stereo, and a big front wheel. Polaris is taking market share from HD (albeit more from their brother brand Indian) and by putting the right marketing behind a decent product they will continue to get more attention and eventually more bikes will be sold. Personally I wouldn't put that kind of money down on that particular bike when for basically the same amount I could be riding a fully dressed Indian which in my opinion if you want to make a statement on a v-twin, you should be riding! Regarding riding these bikes the one big call out I have is that with the cross country it has a nice feel and is VERY comfortable for taller riders (I'm 6'2" with a 34" inseam) because the floorboards are so long. I did have issues with the stock windscreen at highways speeds - I experienced a lot of buffeting but I'm guessing that could be fixed with an aftermarket part and I'm assuming it will be the same for the magnum.

I cant wait to demo one...
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King