Horrible Dealer Experience - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Horrible Dealer Experience

Bad dealerships

I wouldn't send my worst enemy to the dealership I bought my bike from, for mechanics that are suppose to be certified Honda Mechanics, they surely didn't act like they had any training at all. I will put there name down as the worst I have ever experience: Babbitt's, Muskegon, Michigan. My new dealer said, they have heard horror stories coming out of that shop and I have first hand knowledge of their expertise.

I bought my B at North County House of Motorcycles and had a good experience. They did the first service also with no issues. Back home I'll have to find a place if I need dealer work.

Hollink Motor Sports in Spencerport, NY. So far, so good. My biggest complaint is that they do not allow test rides. No need to bargain because they give an out-the-door price that is competitive. Was willing to pick up and drop off bike in enclosed trailer to do brake recall if needed.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Sorry you had a bad experience. Anymore, it seems you have to cover your bases with social media. Or, at least, you get better results than Better Business Bureau. Just my two cents.
    I'd rather be on my bike thinking about God than in church thinking about my bike.

Remember not how a man died, but rather how he lived.

RIP:
    MVSB
    SpeedGeek
    Saxon
    Eric Gustafson

I like your quote on your thread

Quote Originally Posted by CopperMike View Post
    Sorry you had a bad experience. Anymore, it seems you have to cover your bases with social media. Or, at least, you get better results than Better Business Bureau. Just my two cents.
    I have also seen God standing by the road shaking his finger at me for the triple digits showing on my speedo, that M109R Suzuki I used to have was a very bad influence. Prefer the big touring bike now for comfort and the distance I am able to ride.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I have also seen God standing by the road shaking his finger at me for the triple digits showing on my speedo, that M109R Suzuki I used to have was a very bad influence. Prefer the big touring bike now for comfort and the distance I am able to ride.

You need to get a god with a better sense of adventure.

shooter
    When I see God and I'm doing triple digits , he merely tells me to not fly faster than my wings. What can I say , I have a fast wing.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    I wouldn't send my worst enemy to the dealership I bought my bike from, for mechanics that are suppose to be certified Honda Mechanics, they surely didn't act like they had any training at all. I will put there name down as the worst I have ever experience: Babbitt's, Muskegon, Michigan. My new dealer said, they have heard horror stories coming out of that shop and I have first hand knowledge of their expertise.
    I would send my worst enemy AND my best friend to my dealer because they are awesome! Lake City Honda in Warsaw IN.

After reading some of the experiences here I realize how blessed I am to have a really great dealer that I trust 100%.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    When I see God and I'm doing triple digits , he merely tells me to not fly faster than my wings. What can I say , I have a fast wing.
    Ya! I ain't worshippin' no slowpoke god.

I just like the touring bike better

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    You need to get a god with a better sense of adventure.
    I still shoot up there from time to time but just don't make it a habit anymore. I am enjoying the retirement that the Lord is letting me have. I don't complain about my age cause there have been too many that never made it here and if I had kept the M109R I wouldn't have made it here either. I wasn't scared of the top end on the bike. I have just rethought my the way to enjoying all these years left to me.