Is the F6B a heater during the summer?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is the F6B a heater during the summer?

Is the F6B a heater during the summer?

It is an understatement that my Honda ST1300 is a very hot ride during the summer. The seat gets hot and the air off the motor and radiator pretty much cook a rider during over 80 degree days. So tell me how the F6B is in that regard? Does it roast your chestnuts during the summer from the engine heat?

Nope !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Not that I have noticed
    Battoo

Nope and one nice feature of the fan in the cooling system is air is blown out and away from the faring when the fans come on so hot air is not pushed on the rider or passanger.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

fans blow out,,kennyU

Quote Originally Posted by Milkmaster View Post
    It is an understatement that my Honda ST1300 is a very hot ride during the summer. The seat gets hot and the air off the motor and radiator pretty much cook a rider during over 80 degree days. So tell me how the F6B is in that regard? Does it roast your chestnuts during the summer from the engine heat?
    also the fans blow out the front of the bike while it is sitting still and up to I THINK 5 miles an Hour,, then the air IS coming thru the radiators during riding and blows out the sides,, the F6B has a NEW radiator EXIT design,, It is different that the Goldwing,, check-it out,,
    KennyU

One nice thing about the Wings being encased in plastic is to channel heat through the bike and not onto the rider.

The only heat you will feel is at some slower speeds the heat from the radiators will come around the Fairing, but it is very minimal.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Circle-5
    When compared to a Harley or Rocket III, the engine heat is surprisingly well-channeled away from the rider. The F6B is a cool bike, in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by Circle-5 View Post
    When compared to a Harley or Rocket III, the engine heat is surprisingly well-channeled away from the rider. The F6B is a cool bike, in more ways than one.
    +1

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Not a hottie

Completed 1,100 miles last month on a slow speed tour of PA with my F6B, in the upper 80's and low 90's everyday and no hot chestnuts. The hot air is blown out the sides of the fairing, from the radiators, like other have stated. It works very well at keeping the heat away from the boys.

I purchased mine in July and here in mid missouri the July august and even Sept much warmer than normal rode because it new to me many miles with heat index over 100 and was the coolest motorcycle I have ever rode in b those conditions