Is F6B a keeper?

Thread: Is F6B a keeper?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    And the reality to all this is.....HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU REMOVE THE SEAT???
    Twice in 2 months. The first time to install the brackets for the back rest/carrier, the second to access the DLC for the Healtech digital gear indicator to plug into.

absolutely a keeper

you c an have my f6b when you twist it out of my cold dead fingers........or when some thing better comes along......I would never compromise my thirst for performance by purchasing less.........American v twins just don't cut it for me no more ......had my share ....wrapping planned obsolescence in the American flag is a suckers game.....paint problem got you down ???? spray that flat six with a garden hose ,let it dry over night .....hit the road before the sun rises, smile on your face...."lookin for adventure in whatever comes your way".....wake up America "the titanic sails at dawn".................hope to see you on the mountain .......later......red dog.........

absolutely a keeper

you c an have my f6b when you twist it out of my cold dead fingers........or when some thing better comes along......I would never compromise my thirst for performance by purchasing less.........American v twins just don't cut it for me no more ......had my share ....wrapping planned obsolescence in the American flag is a suckers game.....paint problem got you down ???? spray that flat six with a garden hose ,let it dry over night .....hit the road before the sun rises, smile on your face...."lookin for adventure in whatever comes your way".....wake up America "the titanic sails at dawn".................hope to see you on the mountain .......later......red dog.........