Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out?

Anybody knows when the new 2014 F6B will be out?

I am about to but the F6B Deluxe Black, but if the new version will be out soon I rather wait.... Anybody knows when honda will launch their new models?

Tlldude

Tall dude, nobody has an idea. I talked to the Honda rep a couple days ago and he didn't know anything. Honda has a lot of the 2014 models out but there mum about the F6B and the Wing. Usually they at least give you a date for the annoucment but nothing so far.
    Jakec

Cool

As Honda Never tells the truth about production numbers...we may never know....This may be a " one run and done" .......in my opinion.....buy them while they are available ......you may not get another chance !!!!

I also do not believe there will be any changes if there is a 2014..... just sayyin...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Release date

Honda does a lot of the Wing announcements in November time frame so no telling. I honestly don't think the F6B will be around long and will be a collectors item.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdew View Post
    Honda does a lot of the Wing announcements in November time frame so no telling. I honestly don't think the F6B will be around long and will be a collectors item.
    One model year would be very unusual. Here's hoping there's a 2014 and it has ABS in the US.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    May the 2014 nay-sayers bite their tongue!

We just got word of a Mustang seat, and recently developments of a MadStad shield system and a KlockWorks shield all specifically for the F6B.

Do you think other aftermarket manufacturers will invest in F6B specific accessories if it's a 'one and done'? HECK NO!!! What ya see now is all there will ever be, and even then, it'll turn into something no one stocks or a 'special order' item, IF you can find it.

We NEED the F6B to hang around for at least a few years. (I predict it will)

Unless, of course, you like bare-nekked bone-stock bikes!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    May the 2014 nay-sayers bite their tongue!

We just got word of a Mustang seat, and recently developments of a MadStad shield system and a KlockWorks shield all specifically for the F6B.

Do you think other aftermarket manufacturers will invest in F6B specific accessories if it's a 'one and done'? HECK NO!!! What ya see now is all there will ever be, and even then, it'll turn into something no one stocks or a 'special order' item, IF you can find it.

We NEED the F6B to hang around for at least a few years. (I predict it will)

Unless, of course, you like bare-nekked bone-stock bikes!!!!!!
    Who is "We" as in we got word. I want a KlockWerks windshield and all I can find out is that they are working on it and don't know if or when it will be out. Dickie

For what it's worth (not much) the sales manager at my dealership told me he should have info in November and to expect the new model to hit showrooms in March. He did say he did not expect to see any changes other than paint options for 2014. This is a long time dealership with 'Super' dealer status and a long track record (+20 years)

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Who is "We" as in we got word. I want a KlockWerks windshield and all I can find out is that they are working on it and don't know if or when it will be out. Dickie
    Keep yer britches on Dickie!!!

You missed the point,,,

As posted above:

NONE of those items I mentioned are 100% out on the market available for purchase. (with the possible exception of the Madstad,, maybe,,,)

That's the entire reason behind my post indicating 'developments'. Not so much that you can buy it TODAY, but there is NEW stuff 'in the pipeline' being made specifically for F6B's.

If Honda kill's the F6B after one year, future aftermarket 'developments' will die before they ever get close to becoming a reality.

HD accessories are virtually unlimited. (Due to the 'inter-breeding' of models.) 'Metric' owners are never as fortunate, and worse yet, up until a year ago, "Sporty/Bagger" and "Goldwing" were never mentioned in the same sentence.

There really aren't a lot of 'sporty/bagger' options for G-Wings, unless you think stick-on chrome and LED lighting are all ya need!

I think we all would like something a bit different than a full blown Goldwing, or, we would have bought one.

The more choices I have to 'make it mine' the better. =)

(Heck, if I wanted something with ZERO aftermarket potential, I would have bought an INDIAN!!! LOL!)

Quote Originally Posted by JesseS View Post
    He did say he did not expect to see any changes other than paint options for 2014.
    Great prediction, and I can easily see that happening.

JMHO, I think the Black could be the better seller of the 2 2013's. Unclear if they would kill it off in 2014.

Maybe they'll add a color to what's available for 3 choices total, but I expect no 'real' changes otherwise in 2014.