Some Input on New Purchase of a 2014 F6B Deluxe??? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some Input on New Purchase of a 2014 F6B Deluxe???

Traded in a 2012 Softail on my 2013 F6B in May of this year. Got 14K for the HD and paid 14999.00 for the Honda. Out of pocket was a grand plus a couple of parts I wanted. Great bike. Mine is yellow and haven't had any paint issues. I put a little over 10,000 miles on since I got it and couldn't be happier.

Still kept my road glide but the f6b is no comparison --18k is a good price for what you get but don't look too long your missing out on the ride

I paid about $18,600 out the door for my 2013 standard in June... and it was a demo with 200 miles on it.

So the same price for a 2014 deluxe isn't terrible. If you want to do the legwork and deal with the shipping and/or travel costs of a remote purchase, I'm sure a better deal can be had, but I just didn't want to go through all that. Plus buying locally establishes a dealer relationship and I liked that idea.

Tks for the input. Going to see a 2013 F6B Deluxe in red at a HD Dealership asking $14,900 with 2900 miles. Will take it for a test ride maybee able to swing a trade in with the 2012 HD Softail????

That's about right for around here. You going to mavrix or moroneys? I picked mine up from mavrix in July. Hope to see you around. I'm always up in your area. Can't stand riding in rockland county. I have yet to see another f6b on the road. Mines a fast yellow one.

Didn't see your last post. Sounds like your going to moroneys. Never dealt with their honda dealer but bought 2 Harley's from them. Can usually get a good deal from them this time of year. I know the Harley's re usually $1000 to $1500 off the marked price this time of year.

[QUOTE=Watchdog;53006]Didn't see your last post. Sounds like your going to moroneys. Never dealt with their honda dealer but bought 2 Harley's from them. Can usually get a good deal from them this time of year. I know the Harley's re usually $1000 to $1500 off the marked price this time of year.[/QUOTE

Actually, took the F6B out from O'Tooles HD it was a 2013 with 2,900 miles. It rode smooth & fast, but still could not make the deal can't part with my Softail Heritage for now maybee in the future. It really was a hard decision to make.

Yeah I can understand that. I traded in a 2011 roadglide ultra. Wish I could have kept both. I bought a Electra Gide trike conversion from otoole's many years ago. Good luck on any decision you make. Hope to see you on a f6 someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Batt13 View Post
    Actually, took the F6B out from O'Tooles HD it was a 2013 with 2,900 miles. It rode smooth & fast, but still could not make the deal can't part with my Softail Heritage for now maybee in the future. It really was a hard decision to make.
    OHH, so close but no cigar

I hear ya bud... you gotta ride what makes you happy.