F6B SIGHTINGS... - Page 39
Page 39 of 81 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

In my parking lot at work

I rode to work and have not been to the office to work in well over a year and a half. I pulled into the motorcycle spaces and I was the only bike there, but when I came out at lunch... Attachment 16319

Mine is in the foreground of the picture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

Attachment 16320Attachment 16321 Saw a bunch of them in NC. A couple days ago.Mine is the Fast Black one...Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Same joke

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Attachment 16320Attachment 16321 Saw a bunch of them in NC. A couple days ago.Mine is the Fast Black one...Dickie
    I was going to say the same joke, but I saw one at a light in St. Pete, the night I got back from NC, then there is one at work. i will have to leave a note for him/her when I see the bike there again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

Saw a yellow one on Hwy 22 between Salem and Stayton headed Eastbound. I was on mine Westbound.
    I'd rather be on my bike thinking about God than in church thinking about my bike.

Remember not how a man died, but rather how he lived.

RIP:
    MVSB
    SpeedGeek
    Saxon
    Eric Gustafson

Another one today in Woodburn, OR. A fast Bock one headed West on Hwy 219 towards I-5 leading two Harleys.
    I'd rather be on my bike thinking about God than in church thinking about my bike.

Remember not how a man died, but rather how he lived.

RIP:
    MVSB
    SpeedGeek
    Saxon
    Eric Gustafson

Man, they must be giving those Black ones away!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    I think I saw a black rocketship headed north on 441 outside Madison, GA. It might have been a full wing, though. There was some s*** on the back and I couldn't tell. We were both flying.
    uh, i checked the calender back to Aug. that was me. meandering around over to s.c. all that s**t was the soft tour pack left over from the harley. it fit like a glove, so i keep using it ! ride safe. [sorry for the late response;i dont get on here much, im riding.]

Fort Collins 9/12/15

I saw a blue F6B near the frontage road at I-25 and Mulberry around 11:45 today.

Pulled into the Flying J truckstop at the State road 52 exit off I-75 today and there was a Matte Silver F6 parked at the pump. The exit is north of Tampa. I filled up and hung around 15 mins or so. Who ever was riding it did not come out so I left! A big plus was the gas price. $2.05 per gallon

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Pulled into the Flying J truckstop at the State road 52 exit off I-75 today and there was a Matte Silver F6 parked at the pump. The exit is north of Tampa. I filled up and hung around 15 mins or so. Who ever was riding it did not come out so I left! A big plus was the gas price. $2.05 per gallon
    I think that may have been Ted. He lives in that area and has that color bike.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B