Windshield pouch and Madstad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windshield pouch and Madstad

Windshield pouch and Madstad

Has anyone found or made Windshield pouches for their F6B. The left compartment isn't that easy to access on the road and I like to keep cough drops, tic-tac or such on hand. I had something similar to the 3 Windshield Pouch set seen on most HD Batwing shields on my old Valk and am thinking about picking up a set and mounting it to the Madstad base shield.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Has anyone found or made Windshield pouches for their F6B. The left compartment isn't that easy to access on the road and I like to keep cough drops, tic-tac or such on hand. I had something similar to the 3 Windshield Pouch set seen on most HD Batwing shields on my old Valk and am thinking about picking up a set and mounting it to the Madstad base shield.
    Well, in the way that the Madstad base shield is mounted; there seems to be already a lot of room to simply push items between it and the dash itself; without worrying about the items flying off...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Bagger shield Tri Pouch

I love this tri-pouch for the Bagger shield. I am not sure how the Madstad screen looks or how you would attach it though.

http://wingstuff.com/products/35463-...?from_search=1

Attachment 22874
    Doc

1998 Suzuki GS500E (Sold)
    2001 Yamaha VS250 Virago (Sold)
    2008 Suzuki GSX1300BK B-King (Sold)
    2013 Honda GL1800BD F6B (Sold)
    2013 Honda CB500F
    2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S
    2016 Honda GL1800

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Well, in the way that the Madstad base shield is mounted; there seems to be already a lot of room to simply push items between it and the dash itself; without worrying about the items flying off...
    Looking for a secure stash and no issue of rolling or sliding off.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedman71 View Post
    I love this tri-pouch for the Bagger shield. I am not sure how the Madstad screen looks or how you would attach it though.

http://wingstuff.com/products/35463-...?from_search=1

Attachment 22874

Nice, I think I can work with that, I will check dimensions and see if I have the height. Thanks

Damn it! Now you guys have me looking ...

So to get even, I'm posting a couple that are on ebay to confuse the issue. It looks like these can be secured under the windshield between the fairing and the windshield. Don't know if I prefer that or not.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-4-Pouch-Windshield-Bag-Black-Synthetic-Leather-Touring-Trike-Luggage-/131911372008?hash=item1eb687cce8:gnMAAOSwtnpXkegb&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-LARGE-MOTO...NXnFZ5&vxp=mtr
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Damn it! Now you guys have me looking ...

So to get even, I'm posting a couple that are on ebay to confuse the issue. It looks like these can be secured under the windshield between the fairing and the windshield. Don't know if I prefer that or not.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-4-Pouch-Windshield-Bag-Black-Synthetic-Leather-Touring-Trike-Luggage-/131911372008?hash=item1eb687cce8:gnMAAOSwtnpXkegb&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-LARGE-MOTO...NXnFZ5&vxp=mtr

Those are made for HD or Batwing style fairings with a more straight up windshield. I stopped by Harley and looked at theirs, but I don't think it will work for me. I need to find one I can try. I wasn't about to ask the HD parts man if I could take it out of the package and try it on my Honda..

Those are made for HD or Batwing style fairings with a more straight up windshield. I stopped by Harley and looked at theirs, but I don't think it will work for me. I need to find one I can try. I wasn't about to ask the HD parts man if I could take it out of the package and try it on my Honda..
    If you find that it will work w/your madstad, please post, as I am sure you would.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

Shoot.. I would have

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I'm interested in this as well, but since my GPS is mounted to the lower shield I may settle for a gas lid bag. I'll wait to see what you come up with first
    Riding the upward spiral.