2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees - Page 19
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Franklin Rally Dates & Attendees

You have to ask if there is A room available....then ask for the F6B rate...we have all of our rooms taken...now we are taking the few that are left over!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Looks like we are going to have a good size group !!!

I would like to throw this idea out there to the entire board .....

We like to give away several door prizes on our Saturday evening dinner and we also auction off a few items with the proceeds going towards the cost of hosting the event.

If ANYONE has accessories that they have removed from their F6B and are still in excellent condition .... would you be interested in donating towards this event? I know that several of you have upgraded and replaced a few accessories that currently are collecting dust in the garage .... Just send me a PM and I will send you a mailing address, your generosity will be greatly appreciated

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    You have to ask if there is A room available....then ask for the F6B rate...we have all of our rooms taken...now we are taking the few that are left over!!!
    Thanks, Steve. Just cancelled my room at the Colonial, and booked 1 of the 2 "other rooms" that were left at the Micro-tel. Now I will be with the group! Seems odd though, because when I 1st tried to get a room, I asked the girl to notify me if any rooms became available. But it's all good now!

Count myself and the better half Kelly in now. The only room left in the Microtel was available from the 4th and 5th, leaving the 6th.Might have to find another place for another day or two.

Any chance on an updated list? I am working on something that would be helpful to know the final tally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Any chance on an updated list? I am working on something that would be helpful to know the final tally.
    What are you working on?

We have the rally rides and events planned in advance. please send me a PM

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

PM on the way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Cool

I will be cleaning out the garage... electrical parts, sign/banners, whatever else is out there...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Long story short I got a room from Thursday thru Sunday, leaving on Sunday, at the F6B rate. They only have two other rooms left, a pet friendly room and a smoking room. Looking forward to meeting everyone !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

I just got done looking at all the pictures posted from last years rally. What should we expect as far as temperatures. I noticed on the morning rides it looked like people were wearing sweatshirts and riding jackets. Just trying to decide on what to bring. I know the rule, prepare for anything but thought that I would still ask. Thanks for any advice!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994