Man! This F6B is Smooth & Fast at 100! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Man! This F6B is Smooth & Fast at 100!

I also use a Velcro back brace on those longer trips. Seems to help me keep my back straighter and my back hurts less after a day of riding.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    A velcro back brace from any pharmacy would be a very good idea, just put it on under a t shirt or two, nobody will know and your back can heal properly( this coming from a X Ray tech, that used to ride around with his leg in a cast and a cane bungeed to the back of his bike, till the leg fractures healed).
    But I understand the need for speed, I grok along letting cars pass me on the back country scenics, till that moment on the highway on ramps where the engine shows some sound and the tach somes interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by decubitus View Post
    I'm an Xray tech, too. Good to know another one is here.

And, hope you get better soon, lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    I also use a Velcro back brace on those longer trips. Seems to help me keep my back straighter and my back hurts less after a day of riding.
    WOW! You guys are great. Do helpful. I'm gonna try the back brace. I already missed out on summer riding due to extreme pain. Then I have to endure everyone who cares about me lecturing me not to ride and let it heal but this slipped disc may take 6-12 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Thanks to my new F6B, I just received my first-ever speeding citation

Someone told me I should frame it and hang it on the wall.
    That sure didn't take long? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    WOW! You guys are great. Do helpful. I'm gonna try the back brace. I already missed out on summer riding due to extreme pain. Then I have to endure everyone who cares about me lecturing me not to ride and let it heal but this slipped disc may take 6-12 months!
    Fly to Orlando...I will hook you up with my surgeon ....problem solved !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

[QUOTE=decubitus;46137]I'm an Xray tech, too. Good to know another one is here.
    Heyah decub, yes we need to preserve our sanity more than most folks and bikes are the best long acting chill pill around

ss^,
    Ken

Hi guys,

the F6B is a hit. The final transition quiet and ganr stabiel with almost 200 km / h = 125 ml / h.
    simply Super

Greetings Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    Hi guys,

the F6B is a hit. The final transition quiet and ganr stabiel with almost 200 km / h = 125 ml / h.
    simply Super

Greetings Oliver
    Sorry, but didn't understand a word

Hello and sorry,

my english is not good.

When i drive with the B over 100 Miles/houre, then is this bike verry safty. You have no trubbel with the bike.

Sorry i read in german with the hope fore a good translator.....

Also, die F6B fährt sich in hohen Geschwindigkeiten sehr sicher. Das Fahrwerk ist ruhig, kein Lenkerschlagen. Die Fahrt ist einfach wie auf Schienen. Wenn der Straßenbelag etwas schlecht wird wird es aber etwas unruhig. Dann hilt mir das Fahrwerk von Wilbers. Vorn und Hinten alles aufgerüstet, hinten elektrisch verstellbar wärend der Fahrt.
    Ich kann nur sagen einfach Spitze.

Bye Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    Hello and sorry,

my english is not good.

When i drive with the B over 100 Miles/houre, then is this bike verry safty. You have no trubbel with the bike.

Sorry i read in german with the hope fore a good translator.....

Also, die F6B fährt sich in hohen Geschwindigkeiten sehr sicher. Das Fahrwerk ist ruhig, kein Lenkerschlagen. Die Fahrt ist einfach wie auf Schienen. Wenn der Straßenbelag etwas schlecht wird wird es aber etwas unruhig. Dann hilt mir das Fahrwerk von Wilbers. Vorn und Hinten alles aufgerüstet, hinten elektrisch verstellbar wärend der Fahrt.
    Ich kann nur sagen einfach Spitze.

Bye Oliver
    I got your meaning... the 6 is a wonderful and stable machine. even at high speeds.

Google translation is probably not too close.

the F6B handles very safe at high speeds.The chassis is quiet, no kickback. The ride is just like on rails . If the road surface is a bit bad but it is a bit restless .Then I hilt the suspension of Wilber . Front and Rear upgraded everything , rear electrically adjustable moment during the journey.
    I can only simply say tip .