Donald Trump
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Probably open a big can of worms with this one but Rex Murphy really sums it up on Mr. Trump

https://youtu.be/ljEYoa9xzS4

I'll jump in on this hot potato. Well said...

Quote Originally Posted by lloydmoore1 View Post
    Probably open a big can of worms with this one but Rex Murphy really sums it up on Mr. Trump

https://youtu.be/ljEYoa9xzS4
    Career politicians like Bush, Rubio, Cruz and Graham are just the latest in a very long line of useless, self indulgent good-for-nothings. The fact that Trump is this popular is driving them nuts, along with the media, they have spent years trying to be where he is right now - popular as hell. This guy in the video is wrong we are not a democracy we are a representative republic and Trump is representing, perfectly, the frustration the average American feels. He's not scripted with canned answers like the career politicians recite, ad nauseum. He doesn't need a teleprompter, like our current office holder. There is something to be said about answering questions with short, truthful responses.

This guy in the video used the term "respectable politician" no such thing these days, not since Reagan. Also, money is the mothers milk of politics so a billion dollars or 2 billion dollars, whatever it is, it has to be raised for your guy to win, no use in complaining about it. The media and Democrats, and some Republicans, like to insinuate that just because you agree with Trump you're somehow fringe, out of the norm, a little wacky. They are petrified that if Trump wins it may have a ripple effect, through Congress, and their very cushy, very easy lifelong careers may be in jeopardy and more businessman, or non politicians, may replace them. Politics is about gaining and retaining money and, more importantly, POWER and anything that threatens that has to be stopped.

shooter
    Rex probably voted for Obama. The media can't stand it that Trump is still the frontrunner. Four months ago one CBS analyst stated that Trump was done. Rex acts like straight talk scares him. He probably enjoys Obama's rhetoric much more. Its bland. The Donald speaks the truth. This man will bring respect back to our country. Does anyone believe he will bow to the Chinese or Curtsy to the British or Swan over the Muslims? No. Our President takes a back seat to NOBODY. Trump is confident and commanding. Attributes that our nations leader needs. He isn't putting on a show. That's him. I like it. Rex is a douche.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Career politicians like Bush, Rubio, Cruz and Graham are just the latest in a very long line of useless, self indulgent good-for-nothings. The fact that Trump is this popular is driving them nuts, along with the media, they have spent years trying to be where he is right now - popular as hell. This guy in the video is wrong we are not a democracy we are a representative republic and Trump is representing, perfectly, the frustration the average American feels. He's not scripted with canned answers like the career politicians recite, ad nauseum. He doesn't need a teleprompter, like our current office holder. There is something to be said about answering questions with short, truthful responses.

This guy in the video used the term "respectable politician" no such thing these days, not since Reagan. Also, money is the mothers milk of politics so a billion dollars or 2 billion dollars, whatever it is, it has to be raised for your guy to win, no use in complaining about it. The media and Democrats, and some Republicans, like to insinuate that just because you agree with Trump you're somehow fringe, out of the norm, a little wacky. They are petrified that if Trump wins it may have a ripple effect, through Congress, and their very cushy, very easy lifelong careers may be in jeopardy and more businessman, or non politicians, may replace them. Politics is about gaining and retaining money and, more importantly, POWER and anything that threatens that has to be stopped.
    Tax , I'm glad to see you back brother. Great post.

shooter
    Lloyd you don't even live in the US. None of us are ever concerned with what happens up there and yet you are dissing our front runner republican candidate. Until you have lived eight years under Obama your opinion doesn't matter. We are your economy and believe me if this country keeps going as is your economy will suffer. If Mr Trump wins he will grow our economy and thus yours.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Lloyd you don't even live in the US. None of us are ever concerned with what happens up there and yet you are dissing our front runner republican candidate. Until you have lived eight years under Obama your opinion doesn't matter. We are your economy and believe me if this country keeps going as is your economy will suffer. If Mr Trump wins he will grow our economy and thus yours.
    Yes, how's that doggie howser PM you guys got? He looked simply charming doing selfies with those refugees yesterday. Just promise to keep those new citizens there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Your right I don't live there but everyone's opinion matters this I do know. We are both lucky enough to still be able to express them when we want. If we ever meet I would still buy you a beer but and respect your opinion but don't expect 2 beers.

shooter
    I don't drink.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Yes, how's that doggie howser PM you guys got? He looked simply charming doing selfies with those refugees yesterday. Just promise to keep those new citizens there.
    Oh he likes his selfies but let's give him some time before we judge so far he has been good for us Canadians. No worries I think the new citizens will will stay here. I'm just hope it all works out for everyone including the refugees.