Russell Day Long odds and ends

Thread: Russell Day Long odds and ends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jason.....

Here's a few pics of the backrest that I had Russell make last year when I found out it was available. I have the original one you have but like this one as it is quite a bit smaller for storage purposes and works just as good as the larger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
    Jason.....

Here's a few pics of the backrest that I had Russell make last year when I found out it was available. I have the original one you have but like this one as it is quite a bit smaller for storage purposes and works just as good as the larger one.

Hey thanks for the pics, Walcrow!! That looks sharp! I like the fact that the shape of your driver backrest matches the passenger pad on the trunk. I thought about requesting that backrest, but decided I'd go for the larger one first, and then get the smaller one later if I didn't like the larger one, or needed to save storage space, etc. Now that I have it, I love it, like the way it looks on the bike, and have had zero problems throwing it in a bag at the movies, etc. It's a hell of a product.

Jason