Anybody received their "King" Ultimate Seat yet?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody received their "King" Ultimate Seat yet?

Anybody received their "King" Ultimate Seat yet?

I heard they would be shipping in January, sometime after the Mid Rider seats... Just curious... and anxious.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    I ordered mine the other day, it will be shipping within 4 weeks.

Are there pictures of it yet?

Ordered mine too sight un seen!! This will be my third Ultimate and the comfort was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by GONRDN View Post
    Are there pictures of it yet?
    Thanks for the orders guys! We are as anxious, if not more to get the seats to you. As soon as we have them here, we'll get pictures up. Components are all being built now. Still on schedule for the dates we announced.

Best,

Ultimate Seats

Mine should be about 2 weeks away from what they told me!

Soon

Followup... I got a call from Russellville Honda yesterday. They were responding to a call they got from Ultimate Seats, asking to verify that I wanted the "King" model. That's good news. If it's like the other US's I've owned, then it should be great for me.

Thought they would be shipped by the end of January...Nothing yet, unless it's on the porch today!

Mine shipped yesterday and will be here on Thursday!!!!!!! I will take some pics of it when I receive it. I will not be installing it however because my bike goes to paint in 2 weeks. There is no way I am going to leave that seat sitting on a shop floor somewhere for 2 weeks while my bike gets sprayed, they can beat my stock seat up all they want! When I get my bike back the seat will be the first thing going on, then my new floorboards, new exhaust, Muth mirrors, and saddlebag carpets.....who knows what else might show up in the mail between now and then??

Shipping update...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob's 1800 View Post
    Thought they would be shipped by the end of January...Nothing yet, unless it's on the porch today!
    Hi Bob's 1800-

We had an issue with the fitment of the king rain cover that we were trying to resolve. It has been fixed properly and we'll have all items (INCLUDING FREE RAINCOVERS) for all remaining open orders shipping Monday 2/10 - anytime a new seat is designed there are issues beyond our control and we try to do our best to get the seat fit and finish to meet our high standards. We appreciate your patience. We feel the seat has turned out to be well worth the wait.

Best regards,

~ Ultimate Seats