F6B SIGHTINGS...

Thread: F6B SIGHTINGS...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Is it me or does the "Goldwing salute" resemble a "Heil Hitler"

That's funny. I've never crossed a F6B out riding, but must say that as a general statement, Goldwing riders rarely wave and I find them some of the most arrogant riders out there. I usually do the 2 fingers down low, and if you don't wave, turns to a 1 finger down low.
    2013 F6B 1800B
    Don't be a thermometer, be a thermostat

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerPJ View Post

That's funny. I've never crossed a F6B out riding, but must say that as a general statement, Goldwing riders rarely wave and I find them some of the most arrogant riders out there. I usually do the 2 fingers down low, and if you don't wave, turns to a 1 finger down low.
    Goldwinger's = BMW'rs

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerPJ View Post

Going through Nebraska this June I saw more Goldwings in one state than I have ever seen in my life, they all waved. On the other hand the Pirates are an usual species. If they are traveling in a group and the lead guy doesn't wave then the rest don't but if the lead guy waves some of them do. I guess when the bandana is too tight your peripheral vision is restricted.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius