New rear wheel w/ new mounted tire - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New rear wheel w/ new mounted tire

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Where did you get it?
    Ebay seller speedracer426cv

shooter
    Guys I'm having a hard time carrying my spare with me. Thinking about a Continental Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Guys I'm having a hard time carrying my spare with me. Thinking about a Continental Kit.

+1
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Got my new centerstand from them. Took it off to make a trike. $65 dhipped to my door. Brandon in parts is the guy I dealt with. I saw the tire on their Ebay store. The tire by itself is over $200 and most places around here charge $50-$75 to mount it, so the $275 is an excellent deal. Can't wait to wear mine out! I too, would like to try the darkside at some time.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    +1
    Steve the sad thing is some of the younger guys won't get that joke. They don't know what a Continental Kit is.

True...but it would be cool !!!! I was trying to put a rear wing on at one time also !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

A friend here wants a centre stand for her F6B.

She phoned Shawnee Honda on my suggestion to inquire about a used centre stand.
    Kevin at Shawnee told her they would sell her one from a trike conversion for $50 with all hardware which seems fair enough, but he told her that the GL1800 centre stand would not fit the F6B without some modifications.

Anyone know more about any modifications required to make the GL1800 stand fit the F6B?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    A friend here wants a centre stand for her F6B.

She phoned Shawnee Honda on my suggestion to inquire about a used centre stand.
    Kevin at Shawnee told her they would sell her one from a trike conversion for $50 with all hardware which seems fair enough, but he told her that the GL1800 centre stand would not fit the F6B without some modifications.

Anyone know more about any modifications required to make the GL1800 stand fit the F6B?

He is mistaken. As far as I know any 2002 on up GL1800 center stand will bolt right up to the F6B with no mods.
    Just make sure she gets the hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericb445 View Post
    He is mistaken. As far as I know any 2002 on up GL1800 center stand will bolt right up to the F6B with no mods.
    Just make sure she gets the hardware.
    That's what I thought. I'll let her know.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Steve the sad thing is some of the younger guys won't get that joke. They don't know what a Continental Kit is.
    How about an transcontinental kit? One spare is for rookies. Oh, and look! He's a darksider!

Attachment 10039