2021 rally? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2021 rally?

To be specific, there are no days for the group, there is no Group date, you have to book your own, and they have decent discounts available when you go to their website.

I would be very interested in riding with your group. I am near Fresno Ca but can meet in Barstow ca

ok thank you for the information room booked hope to see you there
    Last edited by f6bcarider; 05-07-2021 at 07:49 PM.

I am riding up through MO into MN for my trip. Maybe I'll see y'all at the Wing Ding for a day. Have to get up to MN for Independence Day, then headed over to ID/WY/MT and back home for my summer trip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    The guys wanted to depart on the 26th of June, ride approx 500 miles a day, and arrive in Springfield on 28 June.

Attend Show on 29th

Do sightseeing local ride 30th.

Depart July 1, and travel again 500 miles daily and arrive 3 July back in So Cal.

Room rate for Check in28 June depart Jul 1, $417 double Tree by Hilton, accross from the venue.

Nice, sure sounds like what could be a great time. If I wasn't going to InZane 2021 in Athens, OH in a few weeks, I'd try to make a Wing Ding or an F6B rally. I'd like to meet with some other F6B riders like I have with the Valkyrie brothers over the last 8 years. I love both bikes and only having my B for a year now I need to make a B rally. I'm still in the working world but not for too many more years, 62 the end of this year. You all have fun!
    Last edited by FarsideF6B; 05-17-2021 at 07:38 PM.

You won't be the only B at Athens Farside! I will be in Athens on the 15th, just the one day. That is supposed to be the night of the block party and it works out for my long ride.

WA State to Ohio. I'm planning 5 days ride each way plus a few days visit to my parents in Cincinnati. Your yellow B should be easy to spot if you're also there then. Mine is the matte gray ("silver") so gets lost in the shadows... You'll know it's mine when you find it, I replaced the Honda emblem with Millennium Falcon die cast models. My Falcon is the fastest hunka' junk in Eastern WA.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    You won't be the only B at Athens Farside! I will be in Athens on the 15th, just the one day. That is supposed to be the night of the block party and it works out for my long ride.

WA State to Ohio. I'm planning 5 days ride each way plus a few days visit to my parents in Cincinnati. Your yellow B should be easy to spot if you're also there then. Mine is the matte gray ("silver") so gets lost in the shadows... You'll know it's mine when you find it, I replaced the Honda emblem with Millennium Falcon die cast models. My Falcon is the fastest hunka' junk in Eastern WA.

Well I'll be there Walrus but on my Valkyrie. Look for this bike and I'll look for you as well. I'm getting there on the 13th. Safe Journey.

ah, that will be harder to pick out of the group! Beautiful bike!!

Here's the Falcon and me at a cool house near Spokane.

F6 in front of historic house.jpg

Just made a reservation at the Bass Pro hotel for a few days at the Wingding. Not 100% sure I can get away but I'l do my best. Haven't been on a good ride in a few years. Bike is ready.

I love looking at all the bikes. Will be nice to meet some F6B riders.

BuzzPhotos look forward to seeing you there, any other F6B riders going out??