New Wing made it's way home yesterday - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Wing made it's way home yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    Lookin' good Dave, now we have to do that breakfast ride that never happened when you had the "6".
    I have a friend that will be picking up a new F6B from Lake City sometime in May. (I will let him make the announcement on the board.) When we come down to pick up his bike maybe we can meet for breakfast! I will keep you tuned in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Ritsema View Post
    I am somewhat of a coffee snob and brew my own with beans ground before each cup.I will gladly give you a cup of coffee anytime your in South Bend IN.
    I grind my own beans as well. I'll even grind enough for a trip and have packed ,my own coffee maker on my bike. No really, I do.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I am somewhat of a coffee snob and brew my own with beans ground before each cup.I will gladly give you a cup of coffee anytime your in South Bend IN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    I grind my own beans as well. I'll even grind enough for a trip and have packed ,my own coffee maker on my bike. No really, I do.
    Jura Impressa E8 coffee maker has been in the family for years. Grinds/brews at the press of a button.
    Life is too short for poor coffee.....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Dave its a good looking bike. Love the color combination. Happy Riding.

we can do that, i have a riding buddy originally from your neck of the woods, he has a camp site near Churubusco, i was all over Indiana last august
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

Honda Glare

I actually turned my dealer onto this product, it slipped under their radar and my bike was the first bike they put it on. Doing some research on polishes I came across the "Glare" product line. I am sure the Honda version is just repackaged product. It doesn't go on like normal wax, you do a small section at a time and actually rub it into the paint until it disappears completely, then buff. They claim that it provided a protective "shell" over the paint. I am hoping it helps protect the paint against scratches and swirl marks.

I used Liquid Glass on my F6B and my vehicles. I will see how the Glare holds up but my initial impression is very favorable.
    Thanks for the information. I think you and I discussed this a bit (maybe on the Valk board) when I bought my F6B. The Liquid Glass is a fine product, though I'm not sure it's that much better than some others that cost far less. I plan on trying the 'Glare' polish. If my dealer doesn't have it I noticed WingStuff carries it and I can add it to my next order.

Dave I am glad you got your baby home.
    Now you can add your touch to it.
    Enjoy great looking Wing.

, Dave on a great looking Wing. I really like the red/black combination and, to boot, it resolves the issue of which color is faster .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Have you tried roasting your beans too...I haven't been able to drink even fancy coffee shop slop since I started roasting. and forget commercial beans- everytime I get different origins, basically african or indonesian, I went from coffee, to exclusively my espresso to ristretto...I'm back and forth the last two now. I use a whirley pop on the stove with a GOOD exhaust fan. BTW I don't consider it snobbery, once you taste the good stuff, nothing else is right. I assume you use a Burr mill and not a bladed grinder thingy. Whoops...maybe I AM a snob!

can you say high maintenance ?

What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map