Android / What music app do you use?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android / What music app do you use?

Android / What music app do you use?

I need a better music app for my Android cell phone.
    It seems to always get stuck in single or limited song list (I have no song lists)

It seems to just change on its own. I am too old when on the road to see the fine print to fix it. What a pain in the but / I have been plagued with this and the dim screen / volume going down to min every time I start / stop music.

I need a better music player / are the ones you pay for better?
    Steve

I love technology but some things need to be able to be locked down and only changed intentionally with a verification.

Sorry to go off but I have had enough and I can't take it no more.

You ever had one of those weeks? It seems like everything I own is going hay wire.

My 99 Honda Accord is running great but now is randomly just shutting off while driving. May start up after a second or two like the power has been pulled.

The wife's 2003 Honda Odyssey is running great just put a new transmission in / radiator / alternator / = $5000.00
    Now it is still running great but all the warning lights are randomly flashing on for a few seconds then off then on then off. I am afraid to let the wife drive it.

My daughters 2001 Toyota Camry needed a new door handle / I ordered a new handle months ago I finally got around to replacing it and the bolts are different size went to home depot bought 3 as needed one fell into the bottom of door. I have to work 13 hour days for the next 3 days. Also the linkage rod clip broke Autozone had a generic one that will work.

My daughter in Colorado Springs / I built her a new PC state of the art every thing with dual boot WIN 7 and WIN 10. She loaded Adobe Premier and now it won't boot into WIN 10 and she can't get the Adobe Premier to install in WIN 7 without a error 0xc000001d.

Now I can't even ride to work and listen to music on my new Sena S20 without manually changing songs. What a pain in the but.

Worst of all I am not at the rally. (I think that is really why I am in a bad mood!!!)

Steve

I like I heart radio

I use I-Heart radio when traveling but I need a music app to play my music. The one I have works / I am just looking to see what others are using to see if there may be something better.
    Steve

I use Amazon Prime Music. Works well for me, if your a Prime Member is free.. Steve I see your from St. Louis,, Are you going to the Rally and if so what day are you leaving? I am right down the road from you on the way---Fort Leonard Wood and or Waynesville..

X Man

I use Pandora. Works well and it learns what I like via thumb up or thumb down rating.

My fav is Radio Tunes. Audio quality is excellent and music genres are plentiful. I wound up paying for the pro version which supposedly has the highest audio quality.
    Ken (Hornblower)

I have used most of these but I want to play the music I own on my cell phone.
    Steve

xman

I was going but I have 2 trips in October so I can no longer go.

Oct 8 - I am going to Denver for work

Oct 20 - I am going to Panama City Beach for Thunder Beach Bike week
    Steve

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    I use Pandora...I switch back and forth between that and my Ipod.
    The force is strong in this one.....