Thunder Beach Rally

Thread: Thunder Beach Rally

Thunder Beach Rally

Anyone going to this? I've been and it is a good time. Good vendors in the past too but not sure what to expect this year. I live 200 miles away so have ridden there early in the AM and returned home in the PM. I have also stayed over for a few days with a group of folks from here. So anyone going?

I won’t make it this year, I did the Daytona Spring Talley on a Harley in March. Switched over a couple weeks ago to a 2015 F6b Deluxe.

Are these Rallies more Goldwing driven?

Quote Originally Posted by Skull10 View Post
    I won’t make it this year, I did the Daytona Spring Talley on a Harley in March. Switched over a couple weeks ago to a 2015 F6b Deluxe.

Are these Rallies more Goldwing driven?
    Hey, I've been to a few of these and you'll see mostly Harleys but still a good mix of other bikes. I ride my 98 Valkyrie Tourer and it gets the looks, not many of these make the trip. There is a pretty nice Harley store there and they'll have a BIG crowd. Not sure how this year will be after the COVID impact.

Well I made it to Thunder Beach in Panama City Beach. I rode Renegade my Valkyrie and had some LED's added. She got alot of looks as expected and I only saw one other Valk there. I did see a few F6B's but not many either. The full wings were there in pretty good numbers though! Of course I was there just for the day. It was packed and probably one of the largest in several years many vendors were saying. With Hurricane Michael in late 18 and then recovering, then COVID 19 slapping everyone. Nice that the Gov. of FL has opened up.