Anyone NOT own a handgun? - Page 20
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone NOT own a handgun?

You are definitely correct with one word........wonder. Funny how you label folks....fearful, insecure, unified. You've never met me, drank a beer with me, played a game of softball with me, but you seem to know me so well. Sounds typical of the liberal playbook.....labeling. I will move on and declare you victorious in this game. Congratulations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    You are definitely correct with one word........wonder. Funny how you label folks....fearful, insecure, unified. You've never met me, drank a beer with me, played a game of softball with me, but you seem to know me so well. Sounds typical of the liberal playbook.....labeling. I will move on and declare you victorious in this game. Congratulations.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    You've never met me, drank a beer with me, played a game of softball with me, but you seem to know me so well. Sounds typical of the liberal playbook.....labeling. I will move on and declare you victorious in this game. Congratulations.
    Do you carry while playing softball?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post

Maybe not , but back clappers can do it with passion and drink bear in the same time .

Quote Originally Posted by KennyGLVTX View Post
    Really Larry, you think 6 could carry you? I mean come on now let's be realistic.
    Touché my friend

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Touché my friend
    It Would take at least three guys to carry that big ol heart of yours!
    A biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a moving car window.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I do. Church , Funerals , Weddings , Family meals and Reunions. Basically if I have my pants on , I'm carrying. Leave Stro alone Bird. You're gonna get him all fired up and then Phantom is gonna crack the whip.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I do. Church , Funerals , Weddings , Family meals and Reunions. Basically if I have my pants on , I'm carrying. Leave Stro alone Bird. You're gonna get him all fired up and then Phantom is gonna crack the whip.
    Ditto...in my family I'm the sheep dog and they rely on me. Ten years a cop, 28 in the military, and I've been in gun fights. I don't want another, but if you bring it I'll respond. There was once a time in America when this was the norm...before the Euro-weenies forgot how to read the constitution.

The gun control laws of the "old west" were some of the best penned. The fastest on the draw was the boss.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

shooter
    Hog and Army , I think you guys will agree. Its all about respect and what it takes to get it. The late great Jeff Cooper used to say that "An armed society is a polite society". Jeff said a lot if good stuff. I've read books from Jeff and Bill Jordan , Mas Ayoob , and Elmer Keith. Lots of good in those guys writings.