Seat Cushion

Thread: Seat Cushion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I bought a bead rider cushion last year before a 7800 mile ride and I have come to really like it. According to the company literature the bead rider not only allows air flow around your butt but also distributes your weight better and reduces pressure points significantly. I never had any problem putting on the miles with the stock seat but the bead rider does make things more comfortable. I have no idea why it works but it does for me.

Good luck
    Az Wingrider

Quote Originally Posted by Az Wingrider View Post
    I bought a bead rider cushion last year before a 7800 mile ride and I have come to really like it. According to the company literature the bead rider not only allows air flow around your butt but also distributes your weight better and reduces pressure points significantly. I never had any problem putting on the miles with the stock seat but the bead rider does make things more comfortable. I have no idea why it works but it does for me.

Good luck
    Az Wingrider
    I'll second that, I have the Airhawk R but in the summer if you ain't moving it can get a little heated down there.
    Here's a video I did on both products and the advantage/ disadvantages of both, hopefully it'll help.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VnPvjvv4G0c
    Equitare solum equitare amplius