New Wing made it's way home yesterday

Thread: New Wing made it's way home yesterday

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Honda Glare

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Ritsema View Post
    I actually turned my dealer onto this product, it slipped under their radar and my bike was the first bike they put it on. Doing some research on polishes I came across the "Glare" product line. I am sure the Honda version is just repackaged product. It doesn't go on like normal wax, you do a small section at a time and actually rub it into the paint until it disappears completely, then buff. They claim that it provided a protective "shell" over the paint. I am hoping it helps protect the paint against scratches and swirl marks.

I used Liquid Glass on my F6B and my vehicles. I will see how the Glare holds up but my initial impression is very favorable.
    Thanks for the information. I think you and I discussed this a bit (maybe on the Valk board) when I bought my F6B. The Liquid Glass is a fine product, though I'm not sure it's that much better than some others that cost far less. I plan on trying the 'Glare' polish. If my dealer doesn't have it I noticed WingStuff carries it and I can add it to my next order.

Dave I am glad you got your baby home.
    Now you can add your touch to it.
    Enjoy great looking Wing.

, Dave on a great looking Wing. I really like the red/black combination and, to boot, it resolves the issue of which color is faster .
    Ken (Hornblower)