Extended Warranty Price - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Extended Warranty Price

In the United States I believe that Honda offers up to 4 additional years only. On my VTXs it came with 1 year and I was able to extend it to five years max. On our F6Bs the warranty should be 7 years max.

I'm talking about the HondaCare Warranty not a third party warranty.

Carl
    2013 Black Smoke Chrome LE Honda Goldwing F6B 04/26/2014
    2007 Blue/White Suzuki M109R LE 05/02/2007
    2003 Candy Red Honda VTX1800C 04/01/2005
    1999 Black/Red Honda Valkyrie Interstate 05/05/2012 (Sold 7/25/15)
    1973 Gold Honda CB750 Four 04/16/2010

Quote Originally Posted by PA_F6Ber View Post
    In the United States I believe that Honda offers up to 4 additional years only. On my VTXs it came with 1 year and I was able to extend it to five years max. On our F6Bs the warranty should be 7 years max.

I'm talking about the HondaCare Warranty not a third party warranty.

Carl

But...you can buy more from an outside company...I did, on a 7 year old bike !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

This is a good example of protecting would you have as well as what Companies will do to you in a limited market.

In Australia the standard warranty is 2 years with the 'extra' being.......

You can have a 1 , 2 or 3 years. $795.00, $995.00, $1295.00. (pasted from an email from my Honda Dealer)

When I bought mine I got a total of 7 years(extra 4 years) unlimited mileage for $525. I couldnt buy it fast enough. I plan on racking up well over 100k while still under factory warranty. How can you beat that??

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    There's a dealer from the Wing forum that sells them for $499, that's the cheapest I had heard of until now. I will buy one next year...

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    I know this has been discussed and I will search the forum but just incase I cant find it. How much did you pay for your 4 year additional warranty.

I just got a price from my dealer.
    4years $470
    then an additional $110 per year up to 7 years.
    Sounds about right, I told my dealer I wanted the warranty at coast he was making enough profit and it was a deal breaker if he wouldn't play. He did.
    ss^,
    Ken

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?2...0-on-NEW-F6B-s

See Post #30.That was earlier this year.Maybe they still offer it.If enough of us were to buy I'm sure someone would give a great deal.Us 13 owners our in the 3rd year in 15 so I will buy 4 more years next year as I plan to keep this bike for many more years.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    There's a dealer from the Wing forum that sells them for $499, that's the cheapest I had heard of until now. I will buy one next year...
    Can't use this one if your bike is registered in Florida. we got stupid rules down here!!! My dealer told me the extended warranty was $799, I declined for now. I could have got the same deal on the Wing which I only kept for two years. My understanding is you can buy it any time prior to the standard one running out. I will wait to make sure I am keeping it!

Giddyup whats name and number of that dealer?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pvmarcon View Post
    Giddyup whats name and number of that dealer?
    Click on the link

I will be coordinating a GROUP BUY for our members . I will let everyone know when we have something.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.