Ultimate Seat is the Ultimate!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Seat is the Ultimate!

Ultimate Seat is the Ultimate!

I recently purchased the Ultimate mid rider seat with both backrests and am so impressed with it. It arrived on the morning I was due to set off on a trip and it fitted quick and easy and has no interference with the pannier openers. It was comfortable from the first moment and is a lot more supportive than the stock. Yesterday I rode over 1020 kilometres to get back home for work and my butt or back were not sore at all. I would highly recommend this seat to anyone considering swapping over the stock. The F6B is the ultimate bike, I have fitted the helibars as well and now I can just ride and ride. I love this bike, love it.

shooter
    Hey Burgs , how big a guy are you. I know that's personal but we are all family here.

Quote Originally Posted by burgs View Post
    I recently purchased the Ultimate mid rider seat with both backrests and am so impressed with it. It arrived on the morning I was due to set off on a trip and it fitted quick and easy and has no interference with the pannier openers. It was comfortable from the first moment and is a lot more supportive than the stock. Yesterday I rode over 1020 kilometres to get back home for work and my butt or back were not sore at all. I would highly recommend this seat to anyone considering swapping over the stock. The F6B is the ultimate bike, I have fitted the helibars as well and now I can just ride and ride. I love this bike, love it.
    Good to hear! I ordered my mid-rider last week and am anxious to get it.

Yup..great seat I have owned 4 of them! 225#
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Hi Shooter, I'm about 220lbs, 6'1, long legs.

shooter
    Thanks Burgs to you and Steve. I'm leaning toward the Ultimate King. 6'1" and 290.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Thanks Burgs to you and Steve. I'm leaning toward the Ultimate King. 6'1" and 290.
    Hey Shooter---- at 6'1"@250 lbs and 32" inseam the King Boy fits me great, but even I a not flat footed at a stop sign.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

shooter
    Thats not a problem 1 up. I would hope to be flat footed 2 up. I like the stock seat position but the seat itself sucks after an hour.

How is the seat height/width compared stock? I had the Ultimate on my VTX and loved it. Put two IBA rides on it without issues. I'm not quite flat footed with the stock seat, so don't want anything taller.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTRACER View Post
    How is the seat height/width compared stock? I had the Ultimate on my VTX and loved it. Put two IBA rides on it without issues. I'm not quite flat footed with the stock seat, so don't want anything taller.
    When I ordered my seat a couple of weeks ago the Ultimate site states "We have maintained the stock ride height and our lower back support area is 7 inches high and more vertical for total support and will sit you a little closer to the handle bars." I'm counting on that as I don't need additional height either.