Got ignored again. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got ignored again.

shooter
    I'm used to not getting any respect from you. Hey I don't have to be nice to you.this year. Dukes paying my way to.the rally. I don't need your money. So kiss my alligator seat.

Speaking of ignoring and turds

Went for a ride up to BC's Fraser Canyon yesterday. Northbound on Highway 1 between Chilliwack BC and Hope BC a flipped car caused a major traffic jam. Everyone is at a walking pace for miles. A BMW R1200 pulled up the shoulder on my right, out of the blue and came into my space. I turned to be polite and say hello but he completely ignored me -his eyes straight ahead and not a word, nothing until he pulled away again. Other wise a pretty ride, nice and hot. Lots of Harleys. I'd say aside from the BMturd [pun intended], it was HD nation on the road yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I'm used to not getting any respect from you. Hey I don't have to be nice to you.this year. Dukes paying my way to.the rally. I don't need your money. So kiss my alligator seat.
    Damn....every time you need to get bailed out, you count on me. You better not need it for real!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I cancelled my Cycle World and Rider subscriptions last year because of their marmsy and largely uninformative write ups - especially the comparo's. The only thing I miss is Peter Egan's columns.

shooter

Question

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Went for a ride up to BC's Fraser Canyon yesterday. Northbound on Highway 1 between Chilliwack BC and Hope BC a flipped car caused a major traffic jam. Everyone is at a walking pace for miles. A BMW R1200 pulled up the shoulder on my right, out of the blue and came into my space. I turned to be polite and say hello but he completely ignored me -his eyes straight ahead and not a word, nothing until he pulled away again. Other wise a pretty ride, nice and hot. Lots of Harleys. I'd say aside from the BMturd [pun intended], it was HD nation on the road yesterday.
    Its always HD nation around here. There is probably 10 HD for every 1 of any other bike around here. We have 4 huge HD dealerships in a 25 mile radius. They don't just drink the kool-aid around here , they bleed Harley black. I tell ya though , most of these guys don't ride their bikes. Just to the bar and back or on the weekends with their ole lady's to the Mexican restaurant for margaritas. Ive asked some of my customers if they are interested in going on a ride and they usually decline once they find out I'm leaving the county. That's just too far. For the most part they aren't riders. My brother in law is the exception. Great guy. My best friend. He rides an Ultra Classic Limited with Stage II. The bike runs great and Roger is one of the best riders I know. No matter how fast I run he is always right there. Never complains.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Damn....every time you need to get bailed out, you count on me. You better not need it for real!
    C'mon Duke. You can help out a buddy. How will it look if I don't show up cause you was a tightazz. I told ya I would pay the $5 a night extra for the room and you got a gas card. No big deal buddy.

C'mon Duke. You can help out a buddy. How will it look if I don't show up cause you was a tightazz. I told ya I would pay the $5 a night extra for the room and you got a gas card. No big deal buddy.
    I'll cover your but within reason. Just don't get in big trouble or Sharon will have to make a trip south!

shooter
    I knew I could count on ya bro. Bring a little extra in case we find some souvenirs.

I knew I could count on ya bro. Bring a little extra in case we find some souvenirs.
    Geeez...I'll cover you on that too! Lets go over this list...steak dinners, and the good stuff, not a McDonalds steak bagel...any random bets you and Stro make...and now souvenirs. No wonder you're looking forward to the rally!

I'll cover your but within reason. Just don't get in big trouble or Sharon will have to make a trip south!
    Geeez...I'll cover you on that too! Lets go over this list...steak dinners, and the good stuff, not a McDonalds steak bagel...any random bets you and Stro make...and now souvenirs. No wonder you're looking forward to the rally!
    Don't forget to order the embroidered t-shirts!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce