Heated Grips took a crap.

Thread: Heated Grips took a crap.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    Agree one could, or be smart about it, and offer a compromise, say charge my credit card for a new one, and when I send back the defective one, you reimburse me the full price.

I have had that once with a vendor who got burned by not getting the defective part sent back, so I can see the logic, or go there in person, it ain't that far away, anyway c'est la vie.
    I called Wingstuff and they said they'd let me purchase new ones and give me a full refund once I sent back the bad one. Now I just need to purchase another throttle tube, and pay the shop to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternalydamd View Post
    I called Wingstuff and they said they'd let me purchase new ones and give me a full refund once I sent back the bad one. Now I just need to purchase another throttle tube, and pay the shop to do it again.
    Not ideal but good for you. If you're going to advertise on a site to garner rider $ and loyalty the least you can do is offer some loyalty, via customer service over and above the norm, to the riders of that site. A little gesture goes a long way.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 05-05-2023 at 12:53 PM.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius