F6B Windshield aesthetics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F6B Windshield aesthetics

F6B Windshield aesthetics

Ok, part of the reason I bought the F6B is the look. I soon found out that riding with the OEM windshield & a open face helmet isn't a good combo. My Cross Country with OEM wasn't the best, but definitely better then the F6B. It still maintained a not bad look.

Ive read about the Madstad. Sounds like a great shield. But, I don't like the look. I dont smoke while riding, or care if I have a little breeze. Wind noise is a concern.

What options do we have. KLOCK WERKS looks ok. Any suggestions'?

TIA

Baggershield adjustable works great for me...Looks good and works even better..Many choices available for the F6B, but after looking around at the other options, I chose the Baggershield and couldn't be happier....

Klockwerks Flare works well and looks better than the stock shorty shield IMHO. Best combination of form and function.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Baggershield adjustable works great for me...Looks good and works even better..Many choices available for the F6B, but after looking around at the other options, I chose the Baggershield and couldn't be happier....
    +1

I really like the Baggershield. It looks good and at 5' 8" tall, I find it just right. I prefer to look over the shield. When the wife rides, or it's really cold, I put up the clear extension.590193.jpgDSCN1250_zpsd36b0d0c.jpgIMG_20140914_183515_945_zpsf095ca3e.jpgAttachment 9433

Looks good Jimmy.

I think Ill try the KW. Worse case scenario I end up with 2 or 3 extra shields. Just like the rest of use

I also have a Baggershield adjustable and like it a lot , but I'm also really curious about the Klockworks so keep us posted .

Clearview: http://www.clearviewshields.com/blog...g-windshields/

Sleek, sexy, reasonably priced, good wind protection.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Clearview: http://www.clearviewshields.com/blog...g-windshields/

Sleek, sexy, reasonably priced, good wind protection.
    To my eye, it's the best compromise out there to date. I'm satisfied.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cool

This windshield dance will make you dizzy... I have lost count of the shields I have had... NOW some dummy changed seats, again, now I am on the hunt for another taller shield. Met with the Klocks Werks folks in Daytona, ordered/wanted the tall dark w/ vent. Apparenlty not going to happen. Really liked the Clearveiw with the Mustang seat, switched to Ultimate and now am going back to Clearveiw for another,taller shield ..... wow I must be fickle....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I am happy with the Honda tall shield, no problem with an open face helmet but I do like the look of the Klockwerks shield.