I owned a 2014 Connie for about a year before moving into my F6B. I researched the heck out of it for about a year against the FJR. It was a fast bike, dangerously so. Stoplight to stoplight was pretty addicting. The forward riding position was not comfortable past about a half hour, which made it not so good on long trips. Also the handlebar buzz would numb up my hands after about 20 minutes - it is a well known topic with these bikes, but not everyone has this problem. I have a 32" inseam, and was always on my toes while stopped. If you like raw power and being able to dominate most every other rider around you and don't mind staying ever alert as you ride, it is a great bike. If you like to relax when you ride, go long distances, and still have plenty of reserve power for the occasional speed burst, stay with the F6B. I got a good deal on the Connie, but never seemed to be able to make it a comfortable tourer through aftermarket parts. I think overall it is a younger man's bike who doesn't mind wrestling with it.

For my 50th birthday, I bought myself a KTM 1290 Super Adventure for long distance touring and off-road. 160 HP like the Connie, but with state of the art safety features and electronics. It is a much more livable alternative to the Connle. But I still kept my F6B-it is just too good of a bike to sell at the low price they are going for these days, and nothing can compare to it if you have the occasional passenger..