SC Church shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SC Church shooting

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    I suspect there's little patience here for either. Witness "let's just put a bullet in his ear." Is that how we should deal with mental illness? With racism? With mass shootings? That's not policy, that's red meat chest-beating.

What if the guy just popped all the kids in your pic??? Sometimes there is no answer...do you spend millions trying to find out why or $.50 to move on? No one will be happy , that has a dog in this fight , until the young man is killed by what ever means...you did notice the Police move him in public with a bullet proud vest on??? I agree that there is a need for helping ill people, but after this type of crime...not sure you could convince me that he is crazy...crazy smart maybe, but not insane and put in a padded room kinda crazy. I think he wanted his 15 minutes of fame and wanted to throw gas on the black white thing....JMHO
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    What if the guy just popped all the kids in your pic??? Sometimes there is no answer...do you spend millions trying to find out why or $.50 to move on? No one will be happy , that has a dog in this fight , until the young man is killed by what ever means...you did notice the Police move him in public with a bullet proud vest on??? I agree that there is a need for helping ill people, but after this type of crime...not sure you could convince me that he is crazy...crazy smart maybe, but not insane and put in a padded room kinda crazy. I think he wanted his 15 minutes of fame and wanted to throw gas on the black white thing....JMHO
    +1 Taking a good close look at his pictures around and departing the Police Station he has some remarkable "eye contact" with all the photographers along with a "smirk" on his face. 15 minutes of fame for killing 9 innocent people We sure as hell know what to do with "Rabid Animals"! A "Rabid Mind" should be treated no differently!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Steve, Helping Ill people is not a bad thing, but one with the potential to perform this shit, or one that actually does it should be cleansed from the gene pool. They have no place on the planet...........

When someone has given notice on society, as this miscreant did, that they are not fit nor have a desire to live among us in peace then it is incumbent on society to eliminate that person immediately, permanently. No need to tap him with a Freudian wand and go into his past, when one has wreaked devastation in the present we are called to determine his future. The death penalty is not meant to be a deterrent, although it is a nice benefit, it is punishment for the crime, period, and if this premeditated, methodical, diabolic assassination doesn't rise to that level, what does?

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    When someone has given notice on society, as this miscreant did, that they are not fit nor have a desire to live among us in peace then it is incumbent on society to eliminate that person immediately, permanently. No need to tap him with a Freudian wand and go into his past, when one has wreaked devastation in the present we are called to determine his future. The death penalty is not meant to be a deterrent, although it is a nice benefit, it is punishment for the crime, period, and if this premeditated, methodical, diabolic assassination doesn't rise to that level, what does?
    Yes sir. This rises to that level. He knew what hung in the balance.

Check out FB... you will not convince me he wrote that stuff...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by cosborn View Post
    My thoughts are with all at this sad time, I've just posted a question under "Guns, what sort of response" you might like to look at and maybe provide a short response.

I dont understand this gun thing, although for many years i was an avid blackpowder shooter until the laws became too prohibitive.

Chris
    You don't live here. You'll never understand. And that's ok. We live in a country founded on revolution, guns are part of our fabric and will never be eliminated.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    I concur with most. However, since they have proof positive he was in fact the idiot that seemingly thought it was within his right to kill good people. a bullet in his ear would save us all a ton of money. Rather than waste thousands on a trial, feeding, housing and trying to figure out why the idiot did it.
    Wrong...........MILLIONS.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by cosborn View Post
    My thoughts are with all at this sad time, I've just posted a question under "Guns, what sort of response" you might like to look at and maybe provide a short response.

I dont understand this gun thing, although for many years i was an avid blackpowder shooter until the laws became too prohibitive.

Chris
    Chris the gun is not the problem. A gun has never killed anyone. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. That boy would have used a cast iron skillet if necessary. Once you understand what I just said , only then can you begin to understand the "gun thing".

shooter
    Line his azz up tomorrow and hand loaded guns to the victims family and tell them to shoot at will. That my friends is justice. That is consequences. That s a deterrent.