Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
For Christs sake... it's nothing about "racy" it's for better function. WTF?

And Opas... for Gawd's sake yer fricken retired. 14K on your F6B after 4 years...??? Git out of your damned rocking chair and ride. C'mon man....!

Lol,I have no criticisms about your shock selection Willtill, but it does bring up a question I've been ponderin'. Most of the reviews I've read of the Traxxion setup mention being much tighter in the corners, and elmination of the low-speed wobble. But they do all sort of hint at a much tighter/sportier feel. I'm thinking of eventually upgrading my F6B suspension, but I'm leaning more towards Arnott Air Shock in the rear and Progressive monotubes up front, because I'm not looking for tighter or sportier at all. I'm looking for a much more plush ride. Do you have any thoughts to add about the overall comfort of your ride? I gather you're a hard nosed guy who likes to ride in what I would consider extremely cold weather, so we might have very diferent ideals here, but do you have any thoughts about the comfort level of the Traxxion setup?

Sorry for the post hi-jack. If you'd rather answer pm instead of inline, that's fine by me. Only tie-in I can think of is to say that I doubt I'd be thinking about doing this upgrade if I bought the new Wing after my test ride. It seems to do both pretty well. Just once again comes down to longevity/reliability.

Jason