Police are people too... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Police are people too...

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    I don't watch Fox , MSNBC , or any other biased commentaries . However I am always amazed of people's reactions to social and cultural events , which have impact on OUR LIFE . It's nothing wrong with sharing it on this Forum , because WE LIVE AMONG all kind of people, whose various characters also affect any of us . I think , sharing our reflections sometimes might be more important , than reading who and how installed piece of chrome on the bike.
    The post received since yours shows why this needed to be moved to the Off Topic board.

What is there to discuss? They have formed their opinions and stated the facts.

Look how quickly it went from I support the police to whatever it became.

I support the police too, that's why I clicked on the message. Pics were positive. Then it delved into Bill O'Reilly talking points.

How can there be a discussion when they have all the facts? Nothing to discuss. It becomes an argument. I didn't come here to argue. I came to read about the F6B that I love.

I don't watch Fox , MSNBC , or any other biased commentaries . However I am always amazed of people's reactions to social and cultural events , which have impact on OUR LIFE . It's nothing wrong with sharing it on this Forum , because WE LIVE AMONG all kind of people, whose various characters also affect any of us . I think , sharing our reflections sometimes might be more important , than reading who and how installed piece of chrome on the bike.
    Your fault, you see what you started? Finally, I'm not getting yelled at, you guys from Jersey are all trouble makers.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Your fault, you see what you started? Finally, I'm not getting yelled at, you guys from Jersey are all trouble makers.
    Sorry - I promise to change , when riding will be more important , than sharing my thoughts .

Sorry - I promise to change , when riding will be more important , than sharing my thoughts .
    I don't even watch O'Reilly, I see him from time to time at a diner in Long Island, big fellow always eats alone, sad. BTW don't ever change

Stop Police brutality !

How can I support them , if they humiliated my defenseless dog at front of other bikers ? . Bustards !!!!!

How can I support them , if they humiliated my defenseless dog at front of other bikers ? . Bustards !!!!!
    That had to be a ruff day for him. The best thing for that is to throw the pooch on your F6B for a nice scenic ride to take his mind off the traumatic experience. Don't go too fast though as we know how easy it is for that powerful Flat 6 to get away from us because those fine men in blue will have no problem keeping up with you in their:

He's not on an F6B and I'm not hijacking the thread, he is a cop and this is kind of Bad Ass. I repeat I am not hijacking the thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptw8...KFuVHfQw9SGjVw