I am looking for a Mustang Seat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am looking for a Mustang Seat

I am looking for a Mustang Seat

Does anyone have one that they bought and dont want anymore - the one i am interested in is the Tripper Fastback Deluxe One Piece Seat W/ Tuck and Roll Center. Thought that i would put it out there - you never know.

Bunny from Winnipeg

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Does anyone have one that they bought and dont want anymore - the one i am interested in is the Tripper Fastback Deluxe One Piece Seat W/ Tuck and Roll Center. Thought that i would put it out there - you never know.

Bunny from Winnipeg

If not lucky here , try on eBay . I've seen few up there .

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Rick at Value Accessories (Supporting Vendor) has been able to supply new Mustang Seats at a great price.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Rick at Value Accessories (Supporting Vendor) has been able to supply new Mustang Seats at a great price.
    +1 great price on Mustang seats...

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Gee - I forgot . Actually I bought mine from them . It that time they had introductory price . After all , I'm happy now , but will need something taller . Eventually I'll sell it soon .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post

Bunny from Winnipeg
    And I'm sure there is also a Mustang seat out there looking for you! Let us know how it goes.

Rick @ Value seems like a class act; I think it's time we all start trying to direct more business to the vendors here.

Help them help us

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Rick @ Value seems like a class act; I think it's time we all start trying to direct more business to the vendors here.

Help them help us

Got mine from Rick, too. Best deal I was able to find.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    Got mine from Rick, too. Best deal I was able to find.
    We have both the Standard and Tuck and Roll Mustang Seats in stock right now. Make sure when ordering to use the discount code on the page for a few more dollars off.

A lot of our Canadian friends including Bunny have their orders and these large boxes shipped to somewhere just across the border in the US and pick them up there. Because of the huge size of this box the shipping to Canada is outrageous. Even shipping in the states is about $60 for one of these seats in most cases.

The Tapered Seat Bolts are a related item on the Seat Page, for a few dollars more get a set. It will save you some time during installation.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post

Help them help us
    Rick is a class act - he has helped me out a few times!! Always fast with the return emails too!!