Busy in the Month of March
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busy in the Month of March

Busy in the Month of March

Looks like this Forum has been pretty busy still for the month of March.

There were:

845 different users.
    2900 different sessions.

God I hope it picks up more. This place for the last couple of years is like a tomb.

I know the F6B's are on the road. Not everyone had died off yet.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Don't worry will, the second string is here, I'll do my best to deliver. We'll get this party started. Take for instance the ex-wife made me build a mantle, a white mantle, so she can put candles on it. I hated that thing since I built it. Instead of ripping it down I said I'll improve it so I did and nothing could be better than a...Cowboy Bar. It's a process, I'm not done and I used distressed wood from an old cottage. To make it authentic it needs a couple of bullet holes in it but that'll have to wait till July 4th.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Don't worry will, the second string is here, I'll do my best to deliver. We'll get this party started. Take for instance the ex-wife made me build a mantle, a white mantle, so she can put candles on it. I hated that thing since I built it. Instead of ripping it down I said I'll improve it so I did and nothing could be better than a...Cowboy Bar. It's a process, I'm not done and I used distressed wood from an old cottage. To make it authentic it needs a couple of bullet holes in it but that'll have to wait till July 4th.
    Careful. That flag could get you arrested nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    Careful. That flag could get you arrested nowadays.
    Let em try, I fully support their right to fly the BLM flag, which someone does, so they should have no problem with my right to fly the flag. The Confederate Flag is an American Flag.
    Last edited by taxfree4; 04-07-2022 at 09:40 AM.

mm that is some fine sipping Whiskies on the mantle.....short glass, one rock and a jigger........now I'm thirsty.

(Don't drink and ride)

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    mm that is some fine sipping Whiskies on the mantle.....short glass, one rock and a jigger........now I'm thirsty.

(Don't drink and ride)
    My favorite whiskey, they use the red winter wheat as the fragrant grain instead of rye like the rest of them. The #46 was a present but I like the original straight up. I can sip that all day. The cognac I like with a pipe, some Captain Black gold pouch. Kelt Cognac is barreled then sent around the world as cargo. It seems the swishing in the barrel smoothes it out and gives it that woodsy flavor. Hard to find but worth it.

My favorite whiskey, they use the red winter wheat as the fragrant grain instead of rye like the rest of them. The #46 was a present but I like the original straight up. I can sip that all day. The cognac I like with a pipe, some Captain Black gold pouch. Kelt Cognac is barreled then sent around the world as cargo. It seems the swishing in the barrel smoothes it out and gives it that woodsy flavor. Hard to find but worth it.
    I like the smell of someone toking on a tobacco pipe. Especially that red cherry 'tobacco...

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I like the smell of someone toking on a tobacco pipe. Especially that red cherry 'tobacco...
    Like the smell of napalm in the morning

Good looking bar! Trouble is, keeping it well stocked! haha.