If you could change your color.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you could change your color.

If you could change your color.

If you could pick any color for you F6B what would it be?
    I love my black B would love it more if it have a clear coat.
    But I would go with a dark grey.

Is there something darker than black?

I've thought about this too and I think I would go for some shade of white, leaving the matte black lower panels "as is". I have seen an "off white" on some of the late model Ford Edges that I like. It's not snow white at all, it has a tinge of yellow in it giving it a creamy tone. I have seen a similar color on some Caddy Escalades too.

I like the black but if I was doing a repaint it would be Honda Pearl Spencer Blue. Had it on my VT1300 and was always getting nice compliments. Very nice blue with a bit of metal flake. Honda used it on a number of bike models.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    I like the black but if I was doing a repaint it would be Honda Pearl Spencer Blue. Had it on my VT1300 and was always getting nice compliments. Very nice blue with a bit of metal flake. Honda used it on a number of bike models.

Take a look at this 2014 ... Disregard the fact that it's a trike, the dealer says that the color on this 2014 is Pearl Spencer Blue could this be the color on the 2015 F6B ?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLZDH9LGdGM

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

GL1800 yellow.

Thinking white !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Phantom, that does look like the pearl spencer blue but hard to tell in that lighting. The paint on the 2014 Valk is called Atmosphere Metallic blue which has a slight purple hue if I may call it that. I haven't seen the 2015 F6B but I think it is the same. I checked Colorite's website but they don't have a code yet for that paint.
    2013 F6B in black of course

I might go with a matte black but really I am thinking of just painting anything shiny
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    Phantom, that does look like the pearl spencer blue but hard to tell in that lighting. The paint on the 2014 Valk is called Atmosphere Metallic blue which has a slight purple hue if I may call it that. I haven't seen the 2015 F6B but I think it is the same. I checked Colorite's website but they don't have a code yet for that paint.
    I thoroughly enjoy my White Goldwing, however my first choice is the 2007 Goldwing Blue. I believe it was the only year Honda used this blue, in my opinion it was a BEAUTIFUL Dark Blue, it was called Newport Blue Metallic. You have to see it in person to appreciate it, photos don't do it justice.

Honda also has a Illusion Blue that has a purple hue to it.

A CANDY BLACK CHERRY with Chrome wheels and chrome bottom accents would look saweeeet in my eyes

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.