Revco Pegs More Purple than BLACK

Thread: Revco Pegs More Purple than BLACK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Potential f6b owner

I need your help. I test road the f6 and found that the foot position was not the best. The salesman mentioned that the addition of these highway pegs would help. Can you confirm the comfort level of your pegs? Thanks.......

Mike.........

Quote Originally Posted by Woody06 View Post
    I need your help. I test road the f6 and found that the foot position was not the best. The salesman mentioned that the addition of these highway pegs would help. Can you confirm the comfort level of your pegs? Thanks.......

Mike.........

Mike I have had the Rivco pegs for about 700 miles already and I like them alot.I do have the Corbin seat and I am 6' 2" tall so they work good for me.There
    is some adjustment on the Rivco pegs (I have them all the way forward) but I think some of the shorter riders on the forum said the Rivco pegs did not work
    out good for them.
    Ride it like you stole it

Mike.........
    I also found the F6B stock foot position to be a little too locked in. I installed KuryAykn drop mini boards and that made quite a difference then added the Rivco pegs and the combination is great. I have put about 3500 miles on them in the last month and have been very comfortable on all day rides. I think your inseam makes a big difference with the Rivco setup. I have a 33" inseam and had to move the Rivco pegs all the way back and still only have a little knee bend. My Russell seat probably sits me back an inch or so but if you have less than a 31" inseam I am pretty sure you will be straight legged or worse. I love the looks of the Rivco design. I got ano-silver to match my bikes satin finish chrome and exhaust. Hope this helps.

fl1madmax

Now that mine are Really BLACK, I love them,

Mike.........
    See if you can get them untreated,Then take them to your local Powder coat guy and have them Powder coated Satin,they will match Perfect...JB