RUSH exhaust

Thread: RUSH exhaust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OILER ...
    I had several questions about the RUSH. I was thinking if they're not answering their phones or emails for over a week.,Maybe something happened to the business or the owners might have that terrible flu, they may gone on a extended winter vacation. === I'm comfortable with my decision & how I spend MY money.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    OILER ...
    I had several questions about the RUSH. I was thinking if they're not answering their phones or emails for over a week.,Maybe something happened to the business or the owners might have that terrible flu, they may gone on a extended winter vacation. === I'm comfortable with my decision & how I spend MY money.
    Not saying you made the wrong decision or how to spend your money. If you really needed to talk to them before placing the order, I would of waited another week...not as if your in a rush this time of year. They are probably on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    OILER ...
    We have been here the whole time and have answered every email. We have also answered every message that was left when we were on the phone with other customers.
    I usually answer all of the exhaust questions and did not get one from you.
    Rick